• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 19, 2017
I'm kinda stuck , i think? I can't get pass the waiting for lab results it went by 2 weeks already , am i missing something?
It's a new save.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Does her pregnancy impact anything in the story??
Kinda, but not really. Story events for with pregnancy and without can trigger in sequence. So, Bianca is pregnant in some scenes and then worries about getting pregnant in the next (where, in MY timeline, she already was...). While it is nice there are few "gates" holding the story triggers back, it seems pregnancy should be held-off until you are so far into the story.

Aug 18, 2022
I really love this game... but what if.... NTR? (I would really love to charge people money to fuck my cows)
Respectfully, since I believe everyone is entitled to their kinks, I would hate that.

While I wouldn't mind if it was optional, I would be unhappy at the development time taken away from something else that I do enjoy.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Stewsy

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I really love this game... but what if.... NTR? (I would really love to charge people money to fuck my cows)
NTR wouldnt work in this game or this game world. MC being the only man around is a major part of the story.

I am not oposed to NTR, as a default position, but it doesnt belong in this game.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes