My Fairink Yousei Byakuya Monogatari

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Title: My Fairink Yousei Byakuya Monogatari
Developer website:
Language: Japanese

Direct link to Developer Website does not work, so i'm posting the vndb address.

Game is in Japanese, could it be added in the request if someone could also kindly translate it in english ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Title: My Fairink Yousei Byakuya Monogatari
Developer website:
Language: Japanese

Direct link to Developer Website does not work, so i'm posting the vndb address.

Game is in Japanese, could it be added in the request if someone could also kindly translate it in english ?
Wrong section. If you're requesting a translation, you need to open a thread in "Translations" section and not here. This one is just for games that have already an english available from the start. I'll move it there, but next time I'll reject it without a warning - forcing you to open again the thread, but in the right section.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Wrong section. If you're requesting a translation, you need to open a thread in "Translations" section and not here. This one is just for games that have already an english available from the start. I'll move it there, but next time I'll reject it without a warning - forcing you to open again the thread, but in the right section.
But this game not only need a translation in english, it also need to be here in this website. That's why i posted the thread in game request.

We need the game before being able to translate it in english, isn't it ?

If you move this in " translation " section, how could a user translate a game that is not uploaded on the website?

Or at least that's what i tought.

My idea was to first open a game request and ask in the comments for a translation too.

Then, if the game was uploaded but not translated, i would have opened up a thread in translation section.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
But this game not only need a translation in english, it also need to be here in this website. That's why i posted the thread in game request.

We need the game before being able to translate it in english, isn't it ?

If you move this in " translation " section, how could a user translate a game that is not uploaded on the website?

Or at least that's what i tought.

My idea was to first open a game request and ask in the comments for a translation too.

Then, if the game was uploaded but not translated, i would have opened up a thread in translation section.
Did you read what I just wrote? Did you read the rules for the "Request" section? If you want to provide a link for the game, so if anyone wants to translate it, feel free to do so but us uploader will not provide anything at all since the game like I said, it's only japanese and japanese only games are not allowed. Simple as that.

I moved it here on translation because this is what you're asking after all, that this game can be translated but aside from this, again, we uploaders don't upload any games that it's not completely English. If a user, you, or Santa Claus wants to share the link of course you're allowed to do but don't expect this to be in the "Games" section because it will never happen - unless translation, obliviously.