README My F95ZONE Banner

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Hello,

This thread will be mainly about the banner I create for some games. I would gladly read your thoughts about it. Of course critics would be nice too, but please explain them ;).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These will get a rework (Lack of renders/content):

Next banners on my list:

You can do requests for a game banner, just let me know.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hello,

This thread will be mainly about the banner I create for some games. I would gladly read your thoughts about it. Of course critics would be nice too, but please explain them ;).

I like them all, But I think you have a typo in the last one... isn't it Vis Major?

U

User_23654

Thanks, some of them aren't as good as they could be, but I marked them in the OP. I will rework them soon, those who have less content at the moment later, the others were I need to do my own cropped renders or I need some new inspiration. ^^

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Nice banners, and there are some games I havent played to yet so it's even better :D

Would it be ok if I ask you to do a banner? I know there is one yet but if you can do something nicer that'd be awesome

Edit: my fav banners so far: Vis Major, Student X-Change Program, Blooming Love
Cant wait to see the future ones you gonna do:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Namco15 and Krull

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
are you @Krull hidden's son? because you're damn talented

That's a tough choice your banners are awesome af. I'd still stick to the 1st banner you've made because it emphasizes the good/bad paths when you play to GGGB (I really like the fact your banner shows two differents Ashley's personas) but at this point that's just a personal preference, I wouldnt mind at all if the 2nd or the 3rd banners were to be picked up instead.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Thanks, I don't know if I'm able to do a banner for FoI. Fate of Irnia has his images in the exe, I don't know if I can extract it, a play through is unlikely, because of a bug, which is game breaking.

I added banner's for "Game Legends", I did it a while ago and for "Leanna's Big Streak".

View attachment 75850 View attachment 75851
i did extract his images check the last post in the thread :)

Reactions: Namco15