README My F95ZONE Banner

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, I don't know if I'm able to do a banner for FoI. Fate of Irnia has his images in the exe, I don't know if I can extract it, a play through is unlikely, because of a bug, which is game breaking.

I added banner's for "Game Legends", I did it a while ago and for "Leanna's Big Streak".

View attachment 75850 View attachment 75851
I thought that was you, but didn't see you update the thread. Thanks a lot man.

Reactions: Namco15

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
any chance of getting a copy of the original 'School, Love & Cousins' banner? iirc there was one :D kind of missed out, lol

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks, I don't know if I'm able to do a banner for FoI. Fate of Irnia has his images in the exe, I don't know if I can extract it, a play through is unlikely, because of a bug, which is game breaking.

I added banner's for "Game Legends", I did it a while ago and for "Leanna's Big Streak".

View attachment 75850 View attachment 75851
Heads up buddy, the banner for Leanna's says "Strike" not "Streak". I'm guessing that's not by design? Keep up the good work man, these look awesome, each and every one

Reactions: DarthSeduction
U

User_23654

any chance of getting a copy of the original 'School, Love & Cousins' banner? iirc there was one :D kind of missed out, lol
Sorry don't have it.

Heads up buddy, the banner for Leanna's says "Strike" not "Streak". I'm guessing that's not by design? Keep up the good work man, these look awesome, each and every one
Fixed it.

U

User_23654

So, yeah were sick/ill, I'm still not healthy, but....

AUS.jpg

I wanna see:

A Wife And A Mother And The Family Secret
You "would like" to see! :tf:

Sry, "The Family Secret" I won't touch it, because I don't think that a new banner is really necessary.
But your lucky with "A Wife and Mother", will put it on my to do list.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_23654

Hi

Could you make one for Devins's life please?
Hey, not at the moment, it's way to time consuming to create cropped renders out of the pictures, sry.

Ah, it was YOU! I was wondering how the hell a new banner appeared on my game thread.
Well done on a fine job!
Thanks. ^^

So, finished hours ago. I guess there will be a way better version of this, when there is more content.

BTTM.jpg