3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yeah the traits. So do you just miss a scene or do you lose the whole route?
There are many many conditionals in the story code, so you'd have to give me more specific such as which Season and where in the story you are at. If it's just a general question of overall "can I miss a route" then yes, you can. If you have a more detailed concern then let me know and I'll check it for you.

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
There are many many conditionals in the story code, so you'd have to give me more specific such as which Season and where in the story you are at. If it's just a general question of overall "can I miss a route" then yes, you can. If you have a more detailed concern then let me know and I'll check it for you.
Well I am in the bar with Camilla when she asks about her breast size in season one the title card was "mad mad world". I only have two options both of which have negative effects. The positive choice isn't there because I wasn't able to get up to 9 charm. I really want to know if I am still ok to proceed with her

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I'd probably like this if the writing wasn't so badly translated. Just too many misused words, bad punctuation, and incoherent sentences. Maybe try using DeepL instead. I've heard it's top notch for text translation. Great renders though and the plot seems pretty decent. Good luck.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well I am in the bar with Camilla when she asks about her breast size in season one the title card was "mad mad world". I only have two options both of which have negative effects. The positive choice isn't there because I wasn't able to get up to 9 charm. I really want to know if I am still ok to proceed with her
You don't miss much with that particular, just one of her "mood" stats:

"Not very much": CamillaMood(-1)
"Too big": CamillaMood(-1)
"Perfect": CamillaMood(+1) - Choice requires Charm(9+) or Intel(10+)

Currently (in Season 1) her mood doesn't do diddly-squat, so don't sweat it.

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
You don't miss much with that particular, just one of her "mood" stats:

"Not very much": CamillaMood(-1)
"Too big": CamillaMood(-1)
"Perfect": CamillaMood(+1) - Choice requires Charm(9+) or Intel(10+)

Currently (in Season 1) her mood doesn't do diddly-squat, so don't sweat it.
Ok, thank you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'd probably like this if the writing wasn't so badly translated. Just too many misused words, bad punctuation, and incoherent sentences. Maybe try using DeepL instead. I've heard it's top notch for text translation. Great renders though and the plot seems pretty decent. Good luck.
Even variables are so badly translated that they are even inconsistent and misspelled:

In VN setup upon loading:
default day_1_blackmail_the_nurse = 0

Actual use in Prologue:
$ day_1_blackmail_the_nurce = 1

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Even variables are so badly translated that they are even inconsistent and misspelled:

Actual use in Prologue:
Weird. You'd think something like that would cause issues.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Weird. You'd think something like that would cause issues.
Many of the variables changed in early game choices don't do anything. They have zero conditionals written against them. That's why it's not technically a "bug" in this case.

Reactions: Estius

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
My Ex-Future Family [v0.4c] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 413mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please update

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017

Actual use in Prologue:
both variables were changed, this is a part of previous code, so it doesn`t matter. As I said previous best translation is on Steam version cause devs update it when they have reports about it :)

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes