basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
coveremily.jpg

Overview:
Your darkest and biggest fantasy is about cuckolding and femdom. Can you actually do it? Can she? How will it end?
Read the tags people. Not for snowflakes!​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-25
Release Date: 2018-12-24
Developer: Basium -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4a
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev-Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 7, 2018
First of all, thanks for sharing!

While i enjoy seeing beautiful girls kick whimpy dudes in the nuts as much as the next sadistic bastard, i'm not really into the whole cuck/sissy thing. Will there be a path for the more physical/hardcore side of femdom (FFm, t/d, disciplin, bb, cbt, etc) that lets us avoid NTR? Just curious about your further plans.

Edit: definitely leans more towards sissy/cuck. Not my cup of tea, but anyway, good luck with the project.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Really like the realistic look you are going for. Helps the immersion into the setting.
Not a big fan of cuckolding though, but I am really into femdom, so I can tolerate that. ;) Seeing the menu page, it seems you also will go for sissyfication. Hope that we get an option there to avoid that, since at least for me being "transformed" into a woman, destroys the whole femdom setup.^^

Also even though you say it's just a hobby, I think what you have done so far justifies putting it on Patreon. Wouldn't mind supporting you with 1-2 Euros per month even if you couldn't spend that much time on the game at the moment.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks guys!
I'm not following any script, i've never been able to do that. I just have a general idea that i change and add too while trying to not change the core ideas too much ;)
But cuckolding is the main part, you can't avoid that.
Most of the gay/sissy/trans parts you can, she will force you into some stuff.
More extreme stuff like cbt and watersports can also be avoided.. Mostly.

If you keep watching her pee all the time, her interest for that will grow.
So if you hate dicks for example, avoid every chance at looking at them and so on.
If she smacks your balls, dont tell her you loved it.

If she learns you love to be smacked down there you will get some bonus scenes at different times. If not, you will just go to bed or do something else.

That's how i want to try to develop the kinks.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I like it. 0.1 release and already more content than The Tyrant or Cuck Simulator. I like MC's fiance having a more natural look even if she's a bit thicker than I like. However, I kept thinking she was pregnant in certain scenes, lol. No doubt that will be coming later though. Story starts out reasonable and the translation isn't too bad. My biggest complaints are that the font size needs to be increased, the text is too small. Also, the image on the rollback screen needs to be changed. You can't read a fucking thing on it.

In before someone reads the cuckold and femdom description in the summary and sees the NTR tag, downloads it anyways, starts the game and sees the MC in lingerie and his fiance with the Queen of Spades tattoo on the title screen, plays the demo and then comes in the thread to rage about being exposed to NTR/cucking in the game.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Emily is chubby and with some cellulite, but in her complex is pretty!
I hope to see her soon in garter belt, high heels, stockings, thongs, etc. like MC in the start screen! :)

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review 0.1b

I don't want to do my usual review this time but a simple flow of though.

First of all "you must be 18+ or 72+ in some country"???? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
But let's cut to the chase You will like this game if you like tfgamessite games &/or NTR stuff. Basically it's visual novel version of a html game, that points a lot on the writing, nicely done btw, & less on the visual aspect, that is a little below average but it works.

I hate to put ideas to developers on where the game should go, but i would like to see that more the game proceed that more Emily change body, becoming a bombshell in the end.
download (9).jpg Panda of approval

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes