Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 9] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Haha yeah it's frustrating. After the cover page has been shown, and all events following it had been done, I went to the kitchen at 10:30 and a discussion came up about approaching Lina to do the magazine photoshoot. Eve says something about her being too young.
At 10:30 the following day MC proposes her to do it. Then again at 10:30 he asks if she's thought about it.
Then at 10:00 (over a couple of days) in Eve's room they discuss it some more before she agrees.

I just can't get the 22:30 event to trigger, so that's got me stumped until someone else can shed some light.

r-nata

Jan 31, 2018
how can i clean linas room if all it says is linas at school its one of the tasks heres my save thanks for any help?

mdmnsjs1
This must be done at the very beginning of the stage of the game.

Sorry for my English.

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Hadn't played the last two episodes but damn that was excellent. You do need the cheat to not having to do the menial money and school shit but otherwise it was a great ride.

grangerceleste

Nov 19, 2021
I'm stuck in Episode 8...I've been to all the Hint Time/Places multiple times & nothing changes. Anybody know what I'm missing? Do I need to get all three girls full-aroused? I'm at the point where I can't do anything directly sexual with Lina or Lynn, so I can't get them arouse, I think...help!
11-4-LT1.png 11-4-LT1 Hints.png

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I'm stuck in Episode 8...I've been to all the Hint Time/Places multiple times & nothing changes. Anybody know what I'm missing? Do I need to get all three girls full-aroused? I'm at the point where I can't do anything directly sexual with Lina or Lynn, so I can't get them arouse, I think...help!
View attachment 3601067 View attachment 3601070
Arousal doesn't come from doing something directly sexual with them. Seeing them naked in the morning, for example, raises arousal. Texting them during the day also raises it. You can also try downloading the Bob_room cheat for max arousal if you need it.

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
You mean me, right? I am a Bronze Member and have my version legally from Celavie.
I meant in general.
Did I mention your name? :unsure:
Legally. Congratulations!
Not everyone has this opportunity.
For different reasons.
Country, currency, restrictions...
That’s why said that we need to be human.

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
If I distribute my version here I will be banned by Celavie. It's not worth it to me.
The public version of Episode 10 will be released soon.
I don't have any complaints against you bro.
The public version 10 will be released only by the end of this month.
It's a long time...
I'll find it somewhere earlier, or rather after the 6th.
Subscribers for $1 are not afraid of being banned!
Everything is fine.

Reactions: nicgaleano12

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
I apologize for the bad translation...

all of you stuck 10:00 and 22:30 Did you try to talk to the old man as I wrote about 15??

Did your lyna smoke when Eva was in your room with her husband??

PS: if I don't want to talk to you, do you study every week for 15 hours???

Baelf1r3

Mar 18, 2024
View attachment 3601067 View attachment 3601070
i'm gonna be honest, i hit this wall too. i skipped it when i got to that part. i've been playing this for 24 hours straight and i feel like episode 8 is just to stonewall the MC.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes