TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, if it's Kanji the language is obvious ;)
I wrote kanji because "Unknown Asian language character" was too long :D

I want to ask who are the main focus of this update.
This has me like:
View attachment 3565005
Ordered by the number of dialogue lines:
Maddie*+, Megan*+, Amanda*, Betty*, Eileen*, Kiara*, Daphne*, Meemaw*(+), Norah(*), Alexia*, Eva, Kim*, Erika, Lisa*, Martha, Debbie*, Scarlett*, Emma, Kate*, Saira

The ones with an * have some story progression. The ones with a + have lewd scenes. I won't spoil why Meemaw's + and Norah's * are between parenthesis.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Special Render (XVII) - Scarlett

I'll start this Special Render during the subscriber cycle with Scarlett. Lacking previews (or not wanting to publish them to avoid spoilers until every tier has access to the update) gives me the chance to get more "artistic" with these individual renders.
I always loved Scarlett, but this render, playing with lights and shadows, gives her a mystery aura I like a lot.
My idea with this one was to have her thinking about the DNA test. And waiting for the MC to get back with the result.
Full HD/4K render exclusive for subscribers.
View attachment 3564108
I really like your special renders. Sometimes, however, something about them offends me. I am a graphic designer and the distorted anatomical proportions immediately catch my attention. Here they are the legs. From the proportions it looks like this:
111.jpg
My suggestion is to swap the legs. Right knee closer to the chest.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I really like your special renders. Sometimes, however, something about them offends me. I am a graphic designer and the distorted anatomical proportions immediately catch my attention. Here they are the legs. From the proportions it looks like this:
View attachment 3565186
My suggestion is to swap the legs. Right knee closer to the chest.
I love this kind of constructive criticism! But in this case, I think it's a visual effect produced by the deep shadows.
A change of angle (not rendered because the softlight spotlight is just above her feet and obscured them) shows there isn't any distortion in the proportions. Her right foot isn't in the position your lines show
1713806648102.png

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I love this kind of constructive criticism! But in this case, I think it's a visual effect produced by the deep shadows.
A change of angle (not rendered because the softlight spotlight is just above her feet and obscured them) shows there isn't any distortion in the proportions. Her right foot isn't in the position your lines show
View attachment 3565212
From this perspective it appears that you are right. Unfortunately, it's usually the visual effect that counts. And this one is confusing. Shadows may come into play, but also the hidden curve of the chaise longue. It turns out that there is more space there than visible.
And many thanks for the additional render. ;)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
From this perspective it appears that you are right. Unfortunately, it's usually the visual effect that counts. And this one is confusing. Shadows may come into play, but also the hidden curve of the chaise longue. It turns out that there is more space there than visible.
And many thanks for the additional render. ;)
My only critique of it is that Scarlett has way too much clothing on :devilish:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I wrote kanji because "Unknown Asian language character" was too long :D

Ordered by the number of dialogue lines:
Maddie*+, Megan*+, Amanda*, Betty*, Eileen*, Kiara*, Daphne*, Meemaw*(+), Norah(*), Alexia*, Eva, Kim*, Erika, Lisa*, Martha, Debbie*, Scarlett*, Emma, Kate*, Saira

The ones with an * have some story progression. The ones with a + have lewd scenes. I won't spoil why Meemaw's + and Norah's * are between parenthesis.
Oh goodness didnt know we were getting aome progress with Lisa. Extra excited now.

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
They are two plaques with two kanjis each. Only showing the lower part of each lower kanji.
View attachment 3564960
I don't know any Chinese or Japanese, so I don't know if it says "Trop is a Moron" or in which language it's written
Both plagues plaques happen to be mirrored unfortunately, did a translate with my app, using the handwriting feature, and they translate to "art" and "sculpture", so they're pretty apt for Scarlett, if not any all of the ladies

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Both plagues happen to be mirrored unfortunately, did a translate with my app, using the handwriting feature, and they translate to "art" and "sculpture", so they're pretty apt for Scarlett, if not any all of the ladies
Please explain to me what you mean by mirrored. Do you mean they are flipped? Horizontally like a flipped manga? Vertically? 'Cause it sounds like you're saying they're mirrors of each other, to which I see four distinct groupings of artistic lines (yea, I can't read a lick of kanji).

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Please explain to me what you mean by mirrored. Do you mean they are flipped? Horizontally like a flipped manga? Vertically? 'Cause it sounds like you're saying they're mirrors of each other, to which I see four distinct groupings of artistic lines (yea, I can't read a lick of kanji).
Think he means that you see them through a mirror so they are flipped horizontally.

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes