Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Don't forget The Smother's Brothers. ;)
All of the above in rerun or second/third waves (too smol when original live) ... M*A*S*H, Cheers, All in the Family, Jeffersons, Different Strokes, Schoolhouse Rock, The Great Race, Star Trek returns then TNG ... etc.

Oh, and General Hospital and Days of our Lives 2-3 times a week during the summer.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
All of the above in rerun or second/third waves (too smol when original live) ... M*A*S*H, Cheers, All in the Family, Jeffersons, Different Strokes, Schoolhouse Rock, The Great Race, Star Trek returns then TNG ... etc.

Oh, and General Hospital and Days of our Lives 2-3 times a week during the summer.
Great list!

The only shows I would add, from when I was a little kid, would be Daniel Boone and the gothic daytime soap opera Dark Shadows.

Reactions: Elhemeer

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
It's better if I just not reply anymore to anyone.

Bye.
FWIW, you will always be welcome to reply to me anytime about anything. I'm almost impossible to offend, and I always enjoy your articulate and often-impassioned responses.

And, WRT the trolls and other vermin that lurk in the shadows and under the rocks here and elsewhere; they aren't worth half a shit on a good day... the only thing they are (barely) good for is converting oxygen into CO2...

Reactions: SpatulaPie

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I was always more partial to The Carol Burnett Show. Carol and Harvey Korman and Tim Conway had me in stitches.
I didnt actually see the sketch till like 3 months later in a summer rerun, because I was dying laughing watching my Dad laugh at Tim doing the siamese elephant skit. one of my all time favorite tv memories.

they just dont build comedians like that any more!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I didnt actually see the sketch till like 3 months later in a summer rerun, because I was dying laughing watching my Dad laugh at Tim doing the siamese elephant skit. one of my all time favorite tv memories.

they just dont build comedians like that any more!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That skit was comedy gold!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes