Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Group sex scenes

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Softcore nude/partially nude

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

xide

Sep 10, 2019
I just started working with Daz about a month ago, and just recently upgraded my video card to a RTX 2060 Super (however I see more upgrades in my future :ROFLMAO:) I'm still learning a lot each day, so constructive criticism on ways I could improve is appreciated. I will use this thread to post various renders I complete and if you would like to use any of my work in your projects feel free to do so just as long as you give me credit. This is just a hobby at this point and I just enjoy creating various images. As of lastnight i'm working on my first animation, however after 8 hours it's still rendering :mad: but i'll be sure to share it as soon as it's completed.

xide

Sep 10, 2019
Last night I was playing around with Dreamlight's Private Shoot which is a really nice environment for quick renders. Here are a few from that shoot. As i've said before you're welcome to use my art in any of your projects, send me a message if you do because i'd love to check it out or if you'd like to partner up on a project i'd be very interested.
jess1_Default Camera.jpg jess2_Default Camera.jpg jess3_Default Camera.jpg jess4_Default Camera.jpg jess5_Default Camera.jpg jess6_Default Camera.jpg jess7_Default Camera.jpg jess8_Default Camera.jpg jess9_Default Camera.jpg jess10_Default Camera.jpg jess11_Default Camera.jpg jess12_Default Camera.jpg jess13_Default Camera.jpg jess14_Default Camera.jpg jess15_Default Camera.jpg jess16_Default Camera.jpg jess17_Default Camera.jpg jess19_Default Camera.jpg jess20_Default Camera.jpg jess21_Default Camera.jpg jess22_Default Camera.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Good start.
just an advice, pay a lot more attention to the details, this is how your model will look like alive and not just a barbie posed on the ground.
don't just add a pose and don't touch anything, posing ask a lot of work, work a lot more on the feet and hand pose and on the model pose on the ground.
And make your own pose, this is what will do the difference between you and all other artists.

Reactions: xide

xide

Sep 10, 2019
Good start.
just an advice, pay a lot more attention to the details, this is how your model will look like alive and not just a barbie posed on the ground.
don't just add a pose and don't touch anything, posing ask a lot of work, work a lot more on the feet and hand pose and on the model pose on the ground.
And make your own pose, this is what will do the difference between you and all other artists.
Thanks for the advice, I plan to do more detailed work once I have a better configuration. Right now my screen is small and my computer tends to lag a lot when moving around in scenes. However The past few sets i've been able to reduce the lag by using simpler elements for my background. Lately i've been learning lighting and getting better control of my cameras and some experimenting with DOF as you will see in a few of the images below.

Here is the beach set I finished yesterday and I did a set on a bike that finished this morning, I think they both look really good even though they're not fully nude :)

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Thanks for the advice, I plan to do more detailed work once I have a better configuration. Right now my screen is small and my computer tends to lag a lot when moving around in scenes. However The past few sets i've been able to reduce the lag by using simpler elements for my background. Lately i've been learning lighting and getting better control of my cameras and some experimenting with DOF as you will see in a few of the images below.

Here is the beach set I finished yesterday and I did a set on a bike that finished this morning, I think they both look really good even though they're not fully nude :)
Yup nice work. Yes use DOF this will reduce the render time and add the realistic touch on the camera view.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
eliz_beach11 (y)nice view (light and angle), but center of DOF ...
He just started to use DOf, after a few days all the little errors will disapear :)
I think for now, he just using the DOF included in the assets and quickly checked how it work on the params tab.

xide

Sep 10, 2019
He just started to use DOf, after a few days all the little errors will disapear :)
I think for now, he just using the DOF included in the assets and quickly checked how it work on the params tab.
For the beach one I did use DOF camera included, however for the motorcycle ones I decided to create a new DOF camera from scratch. Only the front distant shots and closeups used DOF, the others were normal cameras. The way setup my DOF when I created my own is I viewed the camera from perspective mode and the sandwiched my character between the fstop and focal distance imaginary planes. Do you have any other suggestions?

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
For the beach one I did use DOF camera included, however for the motorcycle ones I decided to create a new DOF camera from scratch. Only the front distant shots and closeups used DOF, the others were normal cameras. The way setup my DOF when I created my own is I viewed the camera from perspective mode and the sandwiched my character between the fstop and focal distance imaginary planes. Do you have any other suggestions?
to setup right the DOF, you need to use, the right view to put the center red line on the subject you want to see in DOF.
This mean, most of the time (90%), you will use the Top view angle to do that, in certain circunstance, you can't see the red lineand the 2 planes, so the best view is the perspective view.
But remember for a perfect DOF, you need to focus first on the center red line, not the 2 planes, this is the big mistake, most of the new daz users do., once the red line is exactelly on the subject, you can start moving the 2 planes, BUT always do this while using the iray render view, because when you will make the final render, the DOF is always bigger or lower, than the 2 planes is supposed to do.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017

I'm in love again :love: :love: