VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Daughter's Plaything [Ch. 1] [KimmiChan]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.png

Overview:
The story revolves around a father and his daughter and the consequences of when the daughter asks him to buy her something out of the ordinary.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-06
Release Date: 2019-01-03
Developer: KimmiChan -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/linux: - - -
Mac: - -

The mac version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

br1 g.png kit1 e.png kit1 t.png openingimage.png 227718_screenshot0002.png 227720_screenshot0005.png 227721_screenshot0006.png

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Story is quite short, still.

A changelog would be great since otherwise knowing how much and what changed is impossible.

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Story is quite short, still.

A changelog would be great since otherwise knowing how much and what changed is impossible.
It seems to be the first and initial release, what would you want in a changelog of that?!

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Really enjoyed this. I don't know how experienced the creator is at rendering so I don't want to criticize too much at this stage. For what it's worth I like the daughters model anyway.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The daughter theme without patreon censorship is a plus on its own.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I think that every author of the game should be guided by the most successful projects in this area. Unfortunately, this project on the quality of the picture (it’s too early to talk about the plot) is not even close enough to the level of Dating my Daughter and Daughter For Dessert. The main character does not look seductive either, but this is only my subjective opinion. As a result, at this stage - fail. Next, we'll see.

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Not bad, I like the writing :) And the renders even if they are not the most beautiful we see here, are pretty decent for the story :)
Keep it up :)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I think that every author of the game should be guided by the most successful projects in this area. Unfortunately, this project on the quality of the picture (it’s too early to talk about the plot) is not even close enough to the level of Dating my Daughter and Daughter For Dessert. The main character does not look seductive either, but this is only my subjective opinion. As a result, at this stage - fail. Next, we'll see.
Not to mention the misspelling in the title`s name.. Its daughterS playing there is no apostrophe ... BIGGEST SIN OF THEM ALL

• Angry
Reactions: User4862

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, just looked the screenshots. My personal preference is curvy, sexy girls, but if the story is erotically well written, I can overlook that.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Do you really expect every new artist to be as good as some of the best and most experienced ones? That seems like a pretty high-bar for a first-time creator in their 0.1.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I did not think it was short at all. Maybe if you press skip through it, it would be. All and all the story line was better than most, and the grammar was way better than all the Engrish games you see popping up on this Board. I like that the father tries to maintain a normal relationship even though his daughter makes it almost impossible. This is the best new game I have seen in over a year.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i like the fact that the daughter who corrupt her daddy,this dawg managed to beat dating my daughter's whole story in one chapter, for a daddyxdaughter game i think this one was a excellent writed seductive story for a chapter 1. with a better renders this might be the best so far for a F/D game.. well the lack of choices barely call it a game for the moment but that was nicely done part1 :giggle:

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes