Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Have to choose buttfucking her at the threesome scene with Director earlier. You did that?

gamma111

Apr 6, 2018
Hi!

Im stuck with the roommate...i follow the WT but she never ask me for the photoshoot....

Walktrough:
"You have to do the first couple of photoshoot for Emily, then watch the TV again with your rommate. She will ask you for photo shoot."

I have made the photoshoot with emily (cowgirl, harleyquinn...etc...)

Any advice?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Im stuck with the roommate...i follow the WT but she never ask me for the photoshoot....
If you have done all 4 photoshoots with Emily you need 1 Heart with roommate , see here

gamma111

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for your answer, i have follow the previous threads, but don't find how to increase relationship with the roommate when you have already give her all the gift

Can you help?

i end on this one but it doesn't help.
If you have done all 4 photoshoots with Emily you need 1 Heart with roommate , see here

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for your answer, i have follow the previous threads, but don't find how to increase relationship with the roommate when you have already give her all the gift
If you really have no "heart" , this is how increase (or decrease :) ) relationship with her

If your situation is a disaster you can use console; cousin.heart = XX

Reactions: gamma111

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am seriously need help with red folder quest, spent 2 hours without any progress
If you are stuck with one task ... do another task , red folder is solved near the end of the game.
I don't know the point of the game you are , for example I can replay "click on red folder on Dick's desk"
Have you read the WT in OP ?

Reactions: Rebeldad

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks, I think I finished most of the game now, still need to find a way to get my roommate agree to **** with me without the need of sleeping pill. Stuck at 2 hearts with her, anything else is good, I still haven't applied any documents to enroll to uni.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks, I think I finished most of the game now, still need to find a way to get my roommate agree to **** with me without the need of sleeping pill. Stuck at 2 hearts with her, anything else is good, I still haven't applied any documents to enroll to uni.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
how to unlock the last 4 scenes in v1.1.0
By playing this game to the end (last update) !!! The last picture is actually in the last update 1.1.0 and the 3 before that is version 1.0.0 !! Last morning, move of not to move.

gamma111

Apr 6, 2018
If you really have no "heart" , this is how increase (or decrease :) ) relationship with her

If your situation is a disaster you can use console; cousin.heart = XX
Thx!! it works

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes