Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Go to the store near closing time (9-10, I think). STAY there and just click the time display in the upper left corner to advance the time. how I was able to do it.
ok thanks.. I was trying to show up there at 10-11 not just staying there. thanks

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just got the find red folder quest. Seems Dick has one but it isnt Jenny's should I let her embarass herself to continue or not tell her? And cant seem to find info on how to proceed on that quest.. one wt says to talk to secretary at 7pm but office is closed at that time.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I suppose Jenny is the roomate's name, yes? Tell her yes, its a must (as thats what continues the quest). For the secretary that 7pm is actually when you have to be there for the photoshoot. You set up that shoot with her while she is still at work, just talk with her about it. After all the embarrassing part between Roomie and Dick.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I suppose Jenny is the roomate's name, yes? Tell her yes, its a must (as thats what continues the quest). For the secretary that 7pm is actually when you have to be there for the photoshoot. You set up that shoot with her while she is still at work, just talk with her about it. After all the embarrassing part between Roomie and Dick.
Yea sorry Jenny is the roommate stuck with default. Appreciate it.
Seems I am stuck again.. have to bring Anna home and talked to the barbara and anna first time but cant get anyone to answer door in the afternoon. Cant find sleeping pills since it seems some guy named jamal has them and cant get whatever triggers him to show up on my map. DId the office photo shoot twice now and not sure what I am missing to get ratcatcher event to get a rat. Also first time I did the photoshoot with secretary i tried the option to get into dicks office but assume I need the rat to trigger that again. Any idea what I need to do? Read the one wt I have seen and gives a general idea but I am assuming I am missing something silly.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Cant find sleeping pills since it seems some guy named jamal has them and cant get whatever triggers him to show up on my map.
Donate sperm , ask for help ... sex pills task.
Goto to the store ask for sex pills ... no.
Go around at evening/night ... help the guy ... unlock Jamal on the map.
For the other 1 hundred questions read the WT ;)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Donate sperm , ask for help ... sex pills task.
Goto to the store ask for sex pills ... no.
Go around at evening/night ... help the guy ... unlock Jamal on the map.
For the other 1 hundred questions read the WT ;)
Thanks for responding but your third line so to go around at evening/night.. but go to where?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
you can launch drone from your living room to Barbara's pool ... try from 22:00 to 01:00
@rebeldad Also remember to do this you need the upgraded drone.

As @Tacito mentioned, the walkthrough in the OP should be able to help you answer questions later on.

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
i sent Barbara to the library and she said she'd come but after that theres no scene in the library. any help!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i sent Barbara to the library and she said she'd come but after that theres no scene in the library. any help!
Barb will only appear for the threesome scene and you haven't completed all the prerequisites of that scene. Anna requires a last book to do anal. That book is on the desk of the secretary at the office. So do Anna's last book quest, get that book.

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
Barb will only appear for the threesome scene and you haven't completed all the prerequisites of that scene. Anna requires a last book to do anal. That book is on the desk of the secretary at the office. So do Anna's last book quest, get that book.
and how do i get it. just clicking on it doesn't seem to work and there's no task available to do it. even conversation with Anna ends with anal being painful

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes