Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
save before sex with cousin?
Those of us who has one won't share as we wan't you to suffer as we did, through the bugs and confusing qests :) We are Eeevil like that:evilsmile:

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Stuck at deans office trying to talk to her after getting her daughter to return.
Fugly error that cant be rolled back or ignored.. they both return you to the start of the conversation, so an endless loop.
Even trying to play from scratch ended up in the same.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
V0.7.2EX

I've been reading that some are not having this issue, but I've come across a couple

NOTE: this is from starting a new game and after the downloading the newest version from the OP

The first was with the Dean after getting Ann back to her home

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Second, what after blackmailing the brother and getting his sister to visit the Library

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xidos

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Stuck at deans office trying to talk to her after getting her daughter to return.
Fugly error that cant be rolled back or ignored.. they both return you to the start of the conversation, so an endless loop.
Even trying to play from scratch ended up in the same.
Did you delete saves from folder c:\users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate? If you didn’t delete these saves the game hold all errors from previous playing with all bugs.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Did you delete saves from folder c:\users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate? If you didn’t delete these saves the game hold all errors from previous playing with all bugs.
Tbh, there is no chance im gonna play through it a third time to test that. The second time was already a drag where i just spam clicked everything to get to that singular point.

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
eyyy i cant seem to finish the mission to bring anna back. Im supposed to find out some weakness for the dean. Im also supposed to ask anna to translate a book. When i go to barbara's house they never answer,

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
I dont get the massage book at the store and i also cant fuck the salesgirl at night cuz she thinks she will catch the disease . Any ideas ?

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
I dont get the massage book at the store and i also cant fuck the salesgirl at night cuz she thinks she will catch the disease . Any ideas ?
i thought you just stay at the store and keep pressing the time so it goes up by hours. If you got her naked it should work i think

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
I am facing a bug, After i pull down the blanket, I am unable to progress further with the satin slip, she is wearing it, I tried clicking everywhr, but m stuck

lil peng

Jan 29, 2018
I cant buy the coffee from the store? Is there something I have to do for it too appear in the shop?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes