Robinhoodie

May 9, 2018
How can I catch rats? I don't see the ratcatcher at the store, neither can I proceed with extra photoshoot with the secretary.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
Is there a trick to getting the trainer to turn over during the massage? It's the one gallery image I'm missing.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the trainer to turn over during the massage? It's the one gallery image I'm missing.
If you have the 'highlight clickable areas' cheat turned on, it's an area on her back right before her waist. Hovering over her back higher up shows the highlight, when the highlight goes away you're in the right place.

As far as I can tell it's literally just the one image, though, so prepare to be underwhelmed.

Curtne

Nov 22, 2017
dude, im stuck after the photoshoot at the office, and bring anna home, can someone tell me how to trigger the event?

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
It one of the parts that lacks sufficient hints. You actually can't do anything with that photo. Barbara IS a daughter whose mom you'll have to meet. Which requires to have the workplace of your cousin unlocked.
Well, you can show the photo to Barbara to be honest, and you probably need to but Anna won't be sent hope due to that. So pursue the cousin line.
I've met barbara and gotten her picture at the cousins office and asked her about the picture. Cousins line is pretty much done as of this version. The only thing I can't do is show the photo to get anna to go home. I think I did something out of order so the game glitched on me.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've met barbara and gotten her picture at the cousins office and asked her about the picture. Cousins line is pretty much done as of this version. The only thing I can't do is show the photo to get anna to go home. I think I did something out of order so the game glitched on me.
When you saw Barb's picture in the director's office and realize she is Barb's mom you can talk again with Barb once more, her brother will be opening the door. Do the Red Dossier quest, which i assume you did and get the Dick&Director image, and you suppose to be able to knock in where Barb's brother once again opens the door but keeps sending you away. You suppose to get the quest to blackmail HIM at first, which you can do by spying on the Director's bedroom once again late at night (for me it was 1:00am but can vary i guess), catch a new scene between boy and mom, that will change the kid's mind and you can talk to Barb finally who sends Anna packing.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes