xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
After i take a picture and come back the scene was barbara not her mother how i want to meet barbara's mother?
Go in first page and download walkthroug 0.7 maybe you not complete some events for mother to apear with dick guy.

Stage

Dec 6, 2017
... just answered , yes many action can increase/decrease stat.
If you want you can use console and type cousin.heart to see how stat change for every action done.
Hi guys, how do you get to the console on this version?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Still stuck at the part when I tell the dean that Anna is home. How do I fix the error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/labels.rpy", line 42, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    a���#���|9~.6C�4\Q_��ڂ����܂����%�
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �������� �%�7g�F��&g`� ^aCn.qRE� nW
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!   ru��a��� t�   �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�    B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 257, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!   ru��a��� t�   �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�    B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 259, in script call
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 259, in script call
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 570, in script call
    ��6���������~������:t�KE�]�O��������TK�S��

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
Is my game bugged? I saw the pictures and the email from Dick's laptop, it tell me to use the drone and watch directors bedroom. WT tells me to go back home and use the drone. Everytime I do that it only spies the cousin bedroom...

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys, how do you get to the console on this version?
You can use unren , console work but developer menu give an error so don't use it

Use at your own risk :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Is my game bugged? I saw the pictures and the email from Dick's laptop, it tell me to use the drone and watch directors bedroom. WT tells me to go back home and use the drone. Everytime I do that it only spies the cousin bedroom...
Have you upgraded the drone from store ?

I returned the spider to Anna. But it refers to Henry. Who is Henry? help me
The name of the spider

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Still stuck at the part when I tell the dean that Anna is home. How do I fix the error.
See

Generated by this ?

Good luck or restart a fresh/cleaned game

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Who the hell told you that coffee will help? Oh nvm, it must be that noob. Don't listen to him, I already wrote EVERY thing that gives you plus or minus relationship... read that. Coffee doesn't help shit.
Compliment her in the morning right after you get up, and before she goes to work. Don't do overcompliment of course. Clean up after yourself EVERY time in the bathroom. Other than that, books and clothes (those are the gifts) and sweet talk at the very beginning of the game when you arrive to her place is enough for almost more than 2 heart (even if that time you can get only 1)... What the hell did you do to lose heart? :D
EDIT: Also there is a videoguide in the WT, so you can see how to do everything.

Just two advise: Don't use incest patch. Don't use android version. Both are just don't good enough for this game. :(

So, before I have to start all over again, should I read the photo books before I go home to Emely right?

And I should not "spoil" my roommate before the invitation to the office with the sleeping pills :-D Right or is it all the same?

I just want to know in advance what I have to watch out for, that I will not end up in a dead end :p

I will also download everything again and start a new folder so that the gallery is empty everything!

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So, before I have to start all over again, should I read the photo books before I go home to Emely right?

And I should not "spoil" my roommate before the invitation to the office with the sleeping pills :-D Right or is it all the same?

I just want to know in advance what I have to watch out for, that I will not end up in a dead end :p

I will also download everything again and start a new folder so that the gallery is empty everything!
You can go to Emily's apartment whenever you want, the important thing is do NOT do the photo shoot before you read the super photographer book.
The office invitation and sleeping pill stuff has nothing to do with each other, if you have high enough relationship there won't be any problem.

But as I said multiple times, there is 7 videos in which I do a full playthrough. You can check it, and then you'll know what to do to get everything.

theasd

Jun 2, 2017
Aight I need help, I can't send the drone to the director's bedroom to advance that story line and the doctor is still telling me he has no time to check on me.
I've done the dean, trainer, nurse and roommate.
My drone is upgraded and the game bugs out if I try to watch roomate at 8am doing yoga.
Any help would be appreciated

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
See

Generated by this ?

Good luck or restart a fresh/cleaned game
tried the code thing, didn't work. Tried starting new game, gets error after intro.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
There is no option for me to upgrade at the store at all.
Aight I need help, I can't send the drone to the director's bedroom to advance that story line and the doctor is still telling me he has no time to check on me.
Win , Android , MAC ?
Post your save someone can take a look

tried the code thing, didn't work. Tried starting new game, gets error after intro.
If you start a "new game" and there is error , your game is completely broken.
Cleanup everything , reinstall , restart.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How use incest patch? I unpacking in game folder, but she's my roommate still :/
What version of the game , what incest patch ?
Better to ask to the author of incest patch.
There is an incest patch that work and is tested for .8EX ?
Or this is another broken game :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
How use incest patch? I unpacking in game folder, but she's my roommate still :/
What version of the game , what incest patch ?
Better to ask to the author of incest patch.
There is an incest patch that work and is tested for .8EX ?
Or this is another broken game :)
Mine works with the latest version, the other one linked in the OP doesn't so I updated the link. Use this:

Reactions: sabu6 and Tacito
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes