Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Alright, I made all pictures with Emily (no costume, cowgirl, ninja and Harly) but I cant trigger with roomate photoshoot where she wears that sexy black dress. Any help?

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Yea but I havent start with her at all. When I sit next to her at 21.00 she said she watch triller and thats it, so Im suppose my relationship with her is low. How to increase it :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yea but I havent start with her at all. When I sit next to her at 21.00 she said she watch triller and thats it, so Im suppose my relationship with her is low. How to increase it :)
How many heart do you have ?
There are many post about relation point.
Or you have to do other task before ... If you post your save someone can take a look.

agabe19

Jun 17, 2018
normally you can navigate in these viewports with swiping up/down (when activated by the dev/porter)
but the inventory consists mainly of buttons, no space to swipe :)
maybe i can add some more space, if i do another port for the next version (but only if the official version doesn't work as intended)
Thank you maybe you can add up and down button it would be easier in this way just clicking on buttons ?

lokvan

Jan 30, 2018
Hi.
First of all this is one of the best adventure game i played :D

but i have a small problem and am stuck....

how to have sex with the saleswoman ?

how to have sex with Anna(not anal) ?

cant get it to trigger no matter what i tried, saleswoman only wants her pussy licked and Anna only wants anal...

lokvan

Jan 30, 2018
Tnx. It worked. You just need to go to......... oh no should not give any spoiler.

I was so foolish. I have gone there where you need to go, clicked the choices but didn't read the dialogues. I didn't even enlarged Ann's (librarian) picture. thought it was a anal scene. :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
spoil me please i have no idea what to do or how to do it....

rubbermaid

Jun 21, 2018
can you still learn how to fight with the buff trainer at the gym? I can't seem to get any options for that

Xanter72

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys, I got some problem with the game : i reached the moment when you are using dick's computer. So i'm looking into his mail but when i end it, I only got the message which says that he got the director's photos but i can't finish the objective which want me to search into his office. Could someone help me ?

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
For those who dont know how to fuck Anna's pussy or Salesgirl. When u anal and lick her go to talk with the Doctor and want medical exemination. He will tell u when u see pussy to put it whole. And then rape them :D

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Could someone help me ?
There are two folders , one with photo and the other with email.
Open and see/read all about the two folders.
The task about dick office is closed and other task is open ... if not there is a problem.

Xanter72

Jun 24, 2018
Thx for your answer but I already tried to click on the 5 emails and the director's photos. I think that the problem comes from another place.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Alright, too many mistakes happened at my memory level and with the consolen input I made more broken ... Damn I have to start from scratch :-(

Jjsom

Jun 24, 2018
You should upgrade drone for nightvision and you gone take a picture of ana and barbara having fun on pool you gone launch drone from cousin home at night.
After i take a picture and come back the scene was barbara not her mother how i want to meet barbara's mother?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes