bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hi, @bossapplesauce
Thx for the patch :)

So , i'm starting a new playthrough after having completely deleted the game and renpy folder.
Just after the intro when i try to use Shift+D to see the Variables, i get this error. (attached)
Shift+O command seems to work well tho.

I had this same error a few times during my old 7.2 playthrough and just kept ignoring it
I tried to check in this "call jerkgood" and fix it, but well... i don't have the skills :(

Also, can you bring the hide "h" or mouse button key back?

Srry for bad English
I got the exact same error with the base game (non-patched), so it's not just you.

And I'm sorry, but as I said above, I have zero desire to poke around in this game's code.

Reactions: Andarilho

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, @bossapplesauce
Thx for the patch :)

So , i'm starting a new playthrough after having completely deleted the game and renpy folder.
Just after the intro when i try to use Shift+D to see the Variables, i get this error. (attached)
Shift+O command seems to work well tho.

I had this same error a few times during my old 7.2 playthrough and just kept ignoring it
I tried to check in this "call jerkgood" and fix it, but well... i don't have the skills :(

Also, can you bring the hide "h" or mouse button key back?

Srry for bad English
I don't think the shift+D will work without adding /modifying some heavy resources in the /game folder.
It requires some files to be present/left by developer, I think
Shift+O it's simply enabling standard command console which is always available in the system.
You can do it manually modifying /renpy/common/console.rpy file in notepad++.

To delete completely check all the profiles directories in the user folder, especially roaming one:<user>/appdata/roaming

Reactions: Andarilho

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I don't think the shift+D will work without adding /modifying some heavy resources in the /game folder.
It requires some files to be present/left by developer, I think
Shift+O it's simply enabling standard command console which is always available in the system.
You can do it manually modifying /renpy/common/console.rpy file in notepad++.

To delete completely check all the profiles directories in the user folder, especially roaming one:<user>/appdata/roaming
Thanks
i thought that Shift+O and Shift+D were the same thing.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Using "MCR_v0.7.2-ic-patch-v0.1" I just found "I love my childhood friend!" in-game instead of 'cousin' while giving her the satin slip.

I might work on the bug(s) but unless I get one I'll leave them alone. Too many blocked rollbacks to even bother with unless it's actually hurting my gameplay :)

Reactions: bas

Samajd

Jan 27, 2018
I extract files in game folder, but when i run game nothing happened...im stocked in first scene...some bug in kitchen and i cant move...what to do?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I extract files in game folder, but when i run game nothing happened...im stocked in first scene...some bug in kitchen and i cant move...what to do?
When you start the game, does it say "My Cute Roommate" or "My Cute Cousin"?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
My cute cousin...

but i download version my cute roommate 7.2.
Ok, then please ask your question about gameplay on the game thread. This is just for support of the incest patch which if you have the "My Cute Cousin" on the main menu screen should be working.

Samajd

Jan 27, 2018
I have my cute cousin on the screen...

check screenshot please

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I have my cute cousin on the screen...

check screenshot please
That means the mod I made works. Please ask for help on the game thread. This is for help with the mod only. Thanks.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
@bossapplesauce can u make this mod also able to make grinding less.
Like it can set all points to maximum and help make minigame very easy.
And also it can edit relationship point. Suggest the best option or we can see wt will happen if we chose the option like.
if we chose option 1 = -5lust option 2 = +2trust etc like.
All if u have time.

Reactions: crisbr

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce can u make this mod also able to make grinding less.
Like it can set all points to maximum and help make minigame very easy.
And also it can edit relationship point. Suggest the best option or we can see wt will happen if we chose the option like.
if we chose option 1 = -5lust option 2 = +2trust etc like.
All if u have time.
Sorry, man, I'm done modding this game. I haven't enjoyed it for the last several updates. :(

Reactions: aweriel and GodGoku