mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
hey on the apk of game all the scenes for me pop with outlined girl who has movie written inside of her and I have to hit this button just to see the scene for a like a second is that normal or what can someone help me

Reactions: wappy

wappy

Apr 24, 2018
hey on the apk of game all the scenes for me pop with outlined girl who has movie written inside of her and I have to hit this button just to see the scene for a like a second is that normal or what can someone help me
same issue

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That game is really getting annoyed with so many bugs...I stuck, had photoshoots with emily, blackmailed barbara and thats all i can do for now so i can't buy massage book i don't know what to do.....
Send me your last save !!!!

May 14, 2018
How do you guys even get to a point of making Anna come home?
I'm always stuck only talking to Barbara showing her the pictures.

No matter how much I grind nothing new is happening.
This is a common bug with loads of these games.

Maybe I should stick to completed games instead of these bug infested "in development" games XD

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How do you guys even get to a point of making Anna come home?
I'm always stuck only talking to Barbara showing her the pictures.

No matter how much I grind nothing new is happening.
This is a common bug with loads of these games.

Maybe I should stick to completed games instead of these bug infested "in development" games XD
So you haven`t blackmail Barbara yet ??? I suggest, that you talk to the Cousin at the kitchen !!!

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
I'm losing love points with cousin whatever I do (compliment, dont). I just finished photoshots, but my love is 0 and I cannt progress. How to deal with this?
If you masturbate in bathroom and don't clean up after then she loses affection(or if you peep and get caught).Had the same problem. I just complemented her before she left for her job and when she is doing her morning exercises and avoided masturbating at home.Slowly but surely I got 2 hearts that way

May 14, 2018
OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
If you mean the kitchen in the apartment where I stay, then there are no talking options there either, that can help me.
All I can tell my roommate is "You look beautiful" or make her coffee with or without the pills.

You're "OMFG" doesn't really help at all.

glycaan

Dec 17, 2017
i cant seem to progress in any quests. when i buy the streching books, it says i still need to find them. anyone any idea?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Next you have to f**k your cousin. Use coffee and sleeping pils to do that. After that, talk to cousin at kitchen and try to collect some hearts to her.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you mean the kitchen in the apartment where I stay, then there are no talking options there either, that can help me.
All I can tell my roommate is "You look beautiful" or make her coffee with or without the pills.

You're "OMFG" doesn't really help at all.
YOU don`t talk to her, SHE talks to you. If you have compleeted the Emilys photoshoots, and cousins allso, SHE will ask you to do some photoshoots AT HER office.

TheKnock

May 16, 2018
Please Log in / Register to view this link​
Please Log in / Register to view this link​
Next you have to f**k your cousin. Use coffee and sleeping pils to do that. After that, talk to cousin at kitchen and try to collect some hearts to her.
how many times should i do that ??

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes