[Mod] My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.2] [bossapplesauce]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by bossapplesauce, May 16, 2018.

1. godenell

godenell Member

Sep 1, 2018
    and if you say it's compatible with the latest version, doesn't that lead to some bugs ? :confused:

2. bossapplesauce

bossapplesauce Nerd Moderator Modder Donor

May 6, 2017
    No, this mod doesn't change or overwrite any of the code in the game; just changes the text as it's being displayed.

This game is always buggy when first released. If you have issues, check the main game thread.

GuardianZ likes this.
  3. GuardianZ

GuardianZ Active Member

Jun 12, 2017
    People don't get it. Le Sigh*
    Thanks for the "patch"!

4. bossapplesauce

May 6, 2017
    Eh, not everyone's a code monkey so I get that part.

Now the part where I've already explained this like 6 times on this thread... :D

GuardianZ likes this.
  5. TGH316

TGH316 New Member

Sep 21, 2018
    Sorry I need a bit of help with this. I put the rar in the game folder and extracted it. I now have the folder gui and the .rpy file in my game folder. The title screen's changed to "My Cute Cousin" but the dialogue still says childhood friend?

I'm not very good with this stuff so I have no idea if I've done something wrong so any help would be welcomed. Hope I explained myself properly.

6. bossapplesauce

May 6, 2017
    Did you restart the game?

7. TGH316

TGH316 New Member

Sep 21, 2018
    Apologizes, I advanced further into it after the intro and she introduces herself as Cousin, I got confused because the intro still had her as childhood friend, my bad! Thanks for replying and helping straight away though, sorry for wasting your time.

bossapplesauce likes this.
  8. BananaPyjama

BananaPyjama Member

Oct 22, 2017
    It seems like the very first line that your mod addresses has been rewritten slightly, so she's referred to as "childhood 'friend'" instead of "cousin".
    Is "My parents came up with an idea that I should move in with my childhood 'friend' who lived in the big city, they contacted her, shes agreed to let me stay there until I can move into the college dorms." in your mod,
    but "My parents came up with an idea that I should move in with [kk], my childhood 'friend' who lived in the big city, they contacted her, shes agreed to let me stay there until I can move into the college dorms." in the game code.

9. George Halstead

George Halstead Active Member

Oct 2, 2017
    I know this is probably a awful question but i bought a gym membership and have visited morning, afternoon and evening and still do not see a choice to workout. I have bought the clothing as well, Please, any help.

10. bossapplesauce

May 6, 2017
    Please ask on the game thread, not here

I will take a look at it this evening ;)

11. Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Bro

Please Log in / Register to view this link

every time i need an incest patch you are here always! XD
    For now i download the game and the patch. I need just to understand if this patch work also with the new version.
    Yeah i download always the game, but till now i never play it. So now i have some free time and i finally can try this game.
    So i just find now the incest patch.
    Seeing also this post
    So now i just need to understand if you need to made a new fix, for the childhood firend word or start with the current version.
    Anticipate thankses as always!

12. bossapplesauce

May 6, 2017
    Updated to fix intro dialogue that was changed in v1.1.0 ;)

Graybo, jerricho13 and Kendra like this.
  13. Paprika

Paprika Active Member

Aug 14, 2017
    You're really a game saver Boss! Thank you for your great work!

14. Kendra

Kendra Active Member

Apr 11, 2017
    Hey there @bossapplesauce!
    I've got this VERY irritatanog shit here:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

It seem to disapear as i delete your mod and start a new game...Can you help please?:test2:

Attached Files:

15. bossapplesauce

May 6, 2017
    I'm sorry - nothing in my mod touches and of the code with the heart overlay. :(

Kendra likes this.