Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
I've bought items in the store that you need to give to the girls but where is the option to give it too them?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I've bought items in the store that you need to give to the girls but where is the option to give it too them?
Please post this question to the main game thread, as this is not a question related to this mod. Thanks

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry if this issue was already resolved, but did I install the mod improperly? I get this error but when I ignore it, I can play as normal. Again, sorry if this issue was already resolved somewhere earlier in the thread, but I've reinstalled it several times to see if I did something wrong and it keep popping up.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
    vc

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sorry if this issue was already resolved, but did I install the mod improperly? I get this error but when I ignore it, I can play as normal. Again, sorry if this issue was already resolved somewhere earlier in the thread, but I've reinstalled it several times to see if I did something wrong and it keep popping up.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
    vc
This is an error with the base game. There's a link in the OP of the game thread that says "Common errors and fixes" or something like that, and the linked post tells you the workaround.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Okey thanks. I've changed the name yesterday. There are no errors but cousin satin slip gone. Is this because i changed the name? /sorry my english/
I'm not understanding your question - can you post a screenshot of your problem please?