Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned My cute roommate(cousin) v1.3.0ex +[Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama and incest patch by bossapplesauce/bas ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
When I try to change girls stat, mod give error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 627, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 627, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 629, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 630, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 636, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 638, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 640, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 732, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'heart'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 184, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �8�o9�g��|����CG:��eC2�������.��"X�Y�H�֭ZM[LZ�_�+�П]�b�C:^3Y�/�����_U��>r��7гR9��
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    SY4hXx�hwkw���"�ujܝ���ų�9my���(��r�Y�=|���J.]�c5����[Y��1#���k+!{� �B�8E|���Z_):TIiy�>�����c�ab��
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 390, in script call
    �%�F�<T�o7�շ%`ÛE}j�o���nD�E�c�rPt)�5�8(z[���O����Q�a��w��;yO�����2�߅��V�ڦS��ĨZ�+)*�Լ�^��íT5Z�ǩz����6f�-c�4��њ[��m��$���+����xL���GGe�DŽk�'�vB�>nMxO`g���2��)���4�zƒ�5%�bp�    ��ϡ�繃O    �%�����%�Q�K��'��i���ք�
    �%�F�<T�o7�շ%`ÛE}j�o���nD�E�c�rPt)�5�8(z[���O����Q�a��w��;yO�����2�߅��V�ڦS��ĨZ�+)*�Լ�^��íT5Z�ǩz����6f�-c�4��њ[��m��$���+����xL���GGe�DŽk�'�vB�>nMxO`g���2��)���4�zƒ�5%�bp�    ��ϡ�繃O    �%�����%�Q�K��'��i���ք�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 263, in script call
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 265, in script call
    �8�o9�g��|����CG:��eC2�������.��"X�Y�H�֭ZM[LZ�_�+�П]�b�C:^3Y�/�����_U��>r��7гR9��
  File "game/gym.rpyc", line 73, in script
    �qb��j�n�vHKDXT��q�����"�Jщ

Reactions: f123456789

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@D.S.-sama there is a new version of the base game out now. Will you be rolling @bossapplesauce new v0.3 version of the incest mod into this one mod to rule them all?
When I try to change girls stat, mod give error
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 629, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 630, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 636, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 638, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 640, in execute
  File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.e_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.1.0ex+.rpy", line 732, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'heart'

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 184, in script call
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    SY4hXx�hwkw���"�ujܝ���ų�9my���(��r�Y�=|���J.]�c5����[Y��1#���k+!{� �B�8E|���Z_):TIiy�>�����c�ab��
  File "game/gym.rpyc", line 73, in script
    �qb��j�n�vHKDXT��q�����"�Jщ
Well, the incest mod works for me in the 1.12 version.
Edited: It works great , just as with previous versions of the game! TYVM for this mod!
i just tried the mod, kept getting the same error as lordofhirunds
There you go!

Reactions: Regardie

gavinnjones

Jan 28, 2019
Can you update this for the recent version that was released, I can't seem to access the change girl stats, it gives me a traceback error every time I click it?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Can you update this for the recent version that was released, I can't seem to access the change girl stats, it gives me a traceback error every time I click it?
Have you downloaded the latest version of the mod, if yes send me the traceback file so I can diagnose what's going on.

Mordy

Oct 7, 2018
Hello,

and thank you for this mod. The money cheat is more than welcomed :)

I have unfortunately an error when trying to :
- change girls stat (just curious, didn't plan to use it)
- reach 20 Intellect via the mod menu
- finishing the library mini game that should give me 19+1 =>20 Intellect
- Work at the warehouse

Thx for your time !

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello,

and thank you for this mod. The money cheat is more than welcomed :)

I have unfortunately an error when trying to :
- change girls stat (just curious, didn't plan to use it)
- reach 20 Intellect via the mod menu
- finishing the library mini game that should give me 19+1 =>20 Intellect
- Work at the warehouse

Thx for your time !
The last two are not from my mod and for the first one I don't know why you get that error because the game I downloaded from the forum and the patch has the director named directorr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mordy

Oct 7, 2018
The last two are not from my mod and for the first one I don't know why you get that error because the game I downloaded from the forum and the patch has the director named directorr
Thank you for your quick reply :)
I didn't notice there was a patch, I donwloaded it and put in \My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\game but it seems nothing changed.

I guess I'll have to cope with these bugs, this is my reward for cheating :p

Reactions: haseogu1995

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for your quick reply :)
I didn't notice there was a patch, I donwloaded it and put in \My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\game but it seems nothing changed.

I guess I'll have to cope with these bugs, this is my reward for cheating :p
can you archive your game folder and send it to me to check it out and find if I can fix it for you... But have you tried to start a new game?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Any chance for updated mod to be compatible with the new version of the game v1.2.1 EV ?

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
Mac v1.1.0ex
Code:

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive D.S.Mod_v0.1.f_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.2.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.f_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.2.0ex+.rpyc.

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/purpletyger/Games/My Cute Roommate.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Users/purpletyger/Games/My Cute Roommate.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 365, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "/Users/purpletyger/Games/My Cute Roommate.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 265, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "/Users/purpletyger/Games/My Cute Roommate.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 670, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive D.S.Mod_v0.1.f_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.2.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.f_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.2.0ex+.rpyc.

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote