2D My 2D artwork, then and now

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Hi everyone!

Nothing much, just dumping a few random artworks by me for my VN anthology.

I started digital art in 2020, when I was just toying with the hobby of creating VNs for fun.

For context, here's my post on F95Zone's artwork forum 3 years ago (link to thread), and the image I posted there:
early stuff.png

And here are some of my character designs in 2023:
Unnamed.png

Here are some scenes from my first VN (2022) and my current VN (in development):

screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png
Game screens.

show_t_car.png sex movetocouch.png
H-scenes, 2020 vs 2023.

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png
Kissing scenes.

And here's the progression of the design of Nanako, the love interest in Office Rivals (in development):

nanako all chara.png

I'm still learning, and my colours aren't that good.

Keep practicing, there's hope! Use lots of references, learn basic anatomy, at least enough to not draw something that's wildly anatomically inaccurate. Once you learned the basic a bit, then you'll get comfortable putting some styles and twists into your artwork (aka making them spicier).

Anyway that's it. This post is meant to share progress, and atm I'm not looking for critiques (not trying to be arrogant or anything, it's just that there's time and place for that), I just wanna keep it light. I enjoy visiting the 2D artwork forum on here every now and then, it's nice to see everyone sharing their stuff.

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LRBKISM