• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Muunai Collection [2024-05-08] [Muunai]

Jan 15, 2024
Just checked Muunai's DMs tab on their kemono and looks like they did send out rewards 113 through 118. Linking the Google Drives here:
9/22, 113 - 115: [Kujou Sara, Ryza, Agir]
10/22, 116 - 118: [Shinano, Kandake, Skadi]

Huge file sizes for both of these, be warned.
As it stands, Rewards 104 - 112 are still missing. Hope a hero comes around eventually to fill in those gaps...

Ksldoje

Aug 29, 2022
Just checked Muunai's DMs tab on their kemono and looks like they did send out rewards 113 through 118. Linking the Google Drives here:
9/22, 113 - 115: Google Drive [Kujou Sara, Ryza, Agir]
10/22, 116 - 118: Google Drive [Shinano, Kandake, Skadi]

Huge file sizes for both of these, be warned.
As it stands, Rewards 104 - 112 are still missing. Hope a hero comes around eventually to fill in those gaps...
July 2022 Reward
Pixeldrain
Whoops, here you go.

August 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is still missing

Can anyone upload the June 2022 rewards on here? The e/exhentai sites just gives me white screen so I can't access them

Oh and also the October 2021 rewards, the one with keqing, just realized that no one uploaded those here yet

EDIT:Just checked the items and found out that Reward77_Eula is missing for some reason, even though she's not an exclusive reward, can anyone upload those here too?
EDIT:Eula is there, on July 2021 pack, the op didn't specify it...
EDIT:After downloading every pack, here are the rewards that's still missing:
No.
8 MeiEX
12 AhriEX
20 BelfastEX
24 CielEX
28 2BEX
32 TifaEX
36 FEaterEX
40 GreaEX
89-91 October2021 (Available on K site)
92 DidoEX
104-106 June2022 (Available on K site, see page #7)
Pretty much most of the older Exclusives, and Dido for the newer ones

Reactions: floorboard

Ksldoje

Aug 29, 2022
And I think we're still waiting for 119-121 (Nov. 2022), but it may not have even been released yet.
Most likely not since the one that shared the august one said that the last one Muunai sent was Shinano's pack, eh, but here's hoping there was one

That being said, can anyone reupload Muunai Kemono's Gumroad stuff here? October2021 and June2022 since on my side, Kemono's speed are horrible, barely get 50Kbps

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
Most likely not since the one that shared the august one said that the last one Muunai sent was Shinano's pack, eh, but here's hoping there was one
He said in early Jan. that the Nov. 2022 pack hadn't been released. It's been 2.5 months since then, so it's possible it's been released by now. But I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't. Muunai is definitely experiencing some burnout.

Fr.eddy76

Nov 14, 2020
He said in early Jan. that the Nov. 2022 pack hadn't been released. It's been 2.5 months since then, so it's possible it's been released by now. But I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't. Muunai is definitely experiencing some burnout.
Nov 22 was never released. I just double checked the billing history and it looks like Nov 22 was charged for if I read it right, so I guess we really do have one more reward that’s still missing before they paused the membership charges to catch up.
But yeah it looks like they burned out.

Reactions: floorboard

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
Nov 22 was never released. I just double checked the billing history and it looks like Nov 22 was charged for if I read it right, so I guess we really do have one more reward that’s still missing before they paused the membership charges to catch up.
But yeah it looks like they burned out.
Thanks for the update! Hopefully it'll be released at some point this year...

Jan 15, 2024
Yeah that's tuff. I definitely think Nov 22 drops at some point this year, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. Hope they get better soon for their sake

On another note: it's probably time for OP to receive an update? Just to link all the new content available in this thread for easy access