• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Muttdoggy's Sniffing Post

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm an ancient-ass dog-faced American. My most notable traits are my iron will and calmness. I make a mule look like a fucking politician. I'm level-headed, cold blooded, and VERY independent. I'm friendly, slightly guarded, and will talk about anything but I won't hesitate to tell you to back up your opinions!
I was born in 1975 as an abortion at 6 months gestation. My mother had a unpreventable medical complication but fought to save me. My early life was both filled with trauma not worth mentioning and a strong support system. No matter how horrible things got, I had a strong, fierce family to turn to that would both praise me for what I did right and tear me down for what I did wrong.
So what I've done since then is make sure there's some integrity in our youth. I'm 41 and I have a daughter who just became an adult. She had me as a father, a loving mother with deep-seated issues and we did what we could and we're proud as hell of the result.
Put your heart into it and make it right in your head. Each decision you make is a choice.