• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
How does the Chapter 1 and 2 separation work? Looks like I need to download and finish Chapter 1 first and then go to Ch2. Choices in Chapter 1 don't affect Ch2 in any way?
Considering that you can choose femdom/maledom, trap or female Tenten, etc, for each choice, it looks like the choices don't really matter much at all either way, even within chapters. But I would still get and complete Ch 1 first, as there's still story to do, even if the scenes/choices don't matter.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MultiverseBallance-CH2v0.9.7Halloween
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Does dev releases public version? If yes then anyone know the date of next public version 0.9.8???

Enoc

Nov 8, 2018
Thread is showing last update 31 October, so according to this next public update will be around 31 december????
That update was the one before the Halloween one, the one that has entered now, in December it is the Halloween one, that means that in November it has not been updated, I don't know if it's because the author was busy and didn't have time or something.

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
That update was the one before the Halloween one, the one that has entered now, in December it is the Halloween one, that means that in November it has not been updated, I don't know if it's because the author was busy and didn't have time or something.
If Halloween one entered in December, that means next version could be more late. I honestly would have would liked if the dev released an update instead of halloween event

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Haven't searched through the tread but i think it was already pointed by others...

Dev i think you would want to go back to your text & fix the multiples (lost the count when playing the game) "a" & "the" before MC name... having "a (MC name)" or "the (MC name)" when a character talk to you or talk about you is very hard to read ;)

Outside that, your game when it doesn't stand out is still interesting to play (even if it lact of choices during the sex scenes imo).

Good luck to you.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Question, Playing thru chapter 1 there was an ad I guess for a Special but I don't see more than one in the OP? Also is C1 over at this ad?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MultiverseBallance-CH2v0.9.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes