Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
At this point, there's a way to suggest to the dev to set, at least, a personalized batch of commands, in order to, at least, set different keys, and in this way, don't make the game experience kinda frustrating?

For all those who struggle with the MMB and therefore can't sell :

The only solution I've found is to simulate the middle button on one of the other (with X-Mouse button control for example) and it works like a charm :

1711844466809.png

1711844557238.png

Once the sales have been made, all you have to do is exit the mouse click simulation software.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
1711934085608.png 1711934110809.png Finally, after three tries, at my third run i'm finally able to gain a powerfull army. This is the mid level of each of my minions. And i'm grinding a bit more in order to have more powerfull minions for the next updates.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
a level 500 goblin can solo a metropolis city.
Based on experiments, sounds right. Walkthrough updated; super goblins can generally beat areas with low numbers
> At the other end of the spectrum: 3 - Level 105+ monsters can defeat an area like **City**, which is 10 - Level 30 defenders. Tried this a few times and generally if you multiply Level x Monsters and it's higher than Level x Defenders, you'll win.

Reactions: DAsH9 and flannan

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I noticed now one thing: after a certain number of raids, the cities grow in level.

hentaibaobao

Dec 11, 2018
hello ThatGuyLodos, first of all thank you for creating such high quality animation game, it is really amazing if compared to other game. Regarding the brothel update, I hope you could make the center of wooden board at above thinner, because it always cause clipping whenever the girl got pregnant. Second, I hope there would be cowgirl vaginal animation for goblin x human/elf/cat girl when in breeding area, because for now as I can see all cowgirl position only available for anal penetration. Third, there are still some animations of Abomination x goblin hybrid cause clipping [I have posted pictures for you to refer]. Lastly, monsters waiting in brothel area, their feet are beneath ground XD, that's all.

Reactions: flannan and T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Yes and no. Once you get an abomination/werewolf, you can use them to breed a girl and get the monsters you want.

Apr 4, 2024
Hello can someone help me fix the audio over here I dont hear the sex sounds from the game.... like even if I put it to the max that there is no audio even no moaning also...

DAsH9

Aug 21, 2021
Based on experiments, sounds right. Walkthrough updated; super goblins can generally beat areas with low numbers
> At the other end of the spectrum: 3 - Level 105+ monsters can defeat an area like **City**, which is 10 - Level 30 defenders. Tried this a few times and generally if you multiply Level x Monsters and it's higher than Level x Defenders, you'll win.
thx for share,never heared of it

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes