2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Epic Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
RJ138052_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Mucchi Muchi Inaka is a cheerful comedy game to pass the summer time.
In a small town amid the nature of Japan's farming mountains,
summer vacation has brought more than hot weather.
Before school was out Yutaka was a shonen-like troublemaker...
but now she's rocking a glamorous older girl's body!
It's a shock to everyone in the area -- but it doesn't change
Yutaka's basic spunky, tomboyish ways.

Updated:Aug/15/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.500
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Prequel:
Sequel:
Side Game:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I thought someone finally translated the game but it's only a machine translation :FeelsBadMan:
Machine? I thought all of them were translated. To be honest I always get confused which game which so it might be only the two other games and the if stories :D

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww I really got my hopes up then I saw it's machine translated. Might aswell play it in japanese at that point. It's horribly done. I could have swore this was uploaded here already to.. :/

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
Aww I really got my hopes up then I saw it's machine translated. Might aswell play it in japanese at that point. It's horribly done. I could have swore this was uploaded here already to.. :/
nah the one already uploaded is the sequel to this game school trip

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
anyone know how to fix the error in some rpgmaker games where you can't pause (X or 0 key)? I get it sometimes at random points with some games, but with this game it is horrendous. I can't pause unless I hit pause, click out of the game, and click back in.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
this isn't Mucchi Muchi Inaka it's Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation, Mucchi Muchi Inaka is 224.46MB(here the link for proof )

Epic Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
this isn't Mucchi Muchi Inaka it's Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation, Mucchi Muchi Inaka is 224.46MB(here the link for proof )
That link have the 2 games Inaka and Summer vacation, here is only one (inaka), Summer vacation is in another post xD

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Pretty sure that the entire Muchhi series isn't going to get a proper translation anytime soon, if what I've learned about the series' main character from the few images translated on Danbooru holds true: Yutaka Akane, a bratty tomboy middle schooler, has her formerly boyish body grows mature over the course of a short span of time (a month according to the game's mangled machine translation, a year according to practically everything on the artist's artwork with the character), etcetera.

@DarkWolf2055 Sorry, the entire series probably needs the loli (and maybe shota for the few scenes involving her classmates) tags, assuming the mods talk it over and allow it to stay at all. And yeah, they all should have female protagonist instead of male, but I can understand how that might've slipped past everyone with low quality machine translation on at least one of these.

Artist goes by Taguchi Takahiro and their current Pixiv's , which hosts at least two "setting" type images within them for the games' protagonist that establish she's a middle schooler (a.k.a.- JC). If the ridiculous growth spurt is enough to justify leaving the games' threads, then by all means.

As far as I can tell, the graphics in the game's files do in fact correspond to Inaka and not Summer Vacation. Both of the author's games on DL Site and DMM are larger than the ones hosted here because the author offers both a Standard Edition with the typical RPG Maker resolution, and a Wide Edition with a 16:9 resolution. The download ends up twice as big as it should be as a result. F95's threads are only hosting the Standard Editions of the games.

That aside, it's also possible that whoever did the machine translation cut a substantial amount of data from the map files or removed many duplicate RPGMVX RTP files from the download when they extracted stuff from the *.rgss2a file.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
anyone know how to fix the error in some rpgmaker games where you can't pause (X or 0 key)? I get it sometimes at random points with some games, but with this game it is horrendous. I can't pause unless I hit pause, click out of the game, and click back in.
So if you bring up the rpgm settings window (it's like f1 or f4 or something like that. Can't remember) go to the keyboard settings and make it so that the numpad 0 key does nothing (the dropdown should be set to -). Then the pause screen should open with no trouble using esc button.

Aimats

Jul 23, 2017
In what order should I play them? Which is the first in order of release?
I know there is a prequel but that would be the second or third game. I want to play them in order of release

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
In what order should I play them? Which is the first in order of release?
I know there is a prequel but that would be the second or third game. I want to play them in order of release
This is the first. The sequel to this is called muchi field (sometimes called ota guchi field) the prequel is summer vacation I believe. That said, they re all mostly stand alone games that tell the same story. They're almost like three different versions of the same game imo.
EDIT: JUST Realized that there's links to the other games on page 1 of this thread

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
This is the first. The sequel to this is called muchi field (sometimes called ota guchi field) the prequel is summer vacation I believe. That said, they re all mostly stand alone games that tell the same story. They're almost like three different versions of the same game imo.
EDIT: JUST Realized that there's links to the other games on page 1 of this thread
Ota Guchi Field is just the English translation of Taguchi Takahiro's circle name as seen on DL site and DMM: It's not the name or subtitle of any of his Mucchi Muchi series of games.

The games do actually have a chronological order to them and don't really tell the same story, unless you feel that "naive tomboyish brat with ridiculously adult body that no one expects does naive things wherever she's at" is an adequate summary for each one, regardless of whether or not more or less members of her family appear within as either playable, point of view characters or have H scenes with or without CG in the individual game.

Anyway, I'd already answered the question @Aimats had in their duplicate post on the Summer Vacation thread:
Release order:
  1. Inaka (Country Life) was originally released August 14th, 2014
  2. School Trip was originally released September 9th, 2015
  3. Summer Vacation was added as an extra to School Trip v1.101 around February 11th, 2016 (based on Pixiv post announcing it)
  4. IF was added as an extra to School Trip v1.501 around May 1st, 2017 (based on Pixiv post announcing it)

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Ota Guchi Field is just the English translation of Taguchi Takahiro's circle name as seen on DL site and DMM: It's not the name or subtitle of any of his Mucchi Muchi series of games.

The games do actually have a chronological order to them and don't really tell the same story, unless you feel that "naive tomboyish brat with ridiculously adult body that no one expects does naive things wherever she's at" is an adequate summary for each one, regardless of whether or not more or less members of her family appear within as either playable, point of view characters or have H scenes with or without CG in the individual game.

Anyway, I'd already answered the question @Aimats had in their duplicate post on the Summer Vacation thread:
My bad. I can never tell with some of these translated games.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes