EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Q838czS.png

Overview:
Mucchi Muchi IF, is a small " What-If " sidegame for the Mucchi Muchi series. All episodes as of version v1.503 (Oct 2017) are translated.​

Updated: Oct/09/2017
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Main Game: - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Win: -

Attention you need to download the files in the link below too

Merge the Graphics folder inside with Mucchi Muchi IF's, and you should no longer experience crashes due to missing images. - Thanks to @Chingonerio

2.png 313ogzo.jpg Q838czS.png

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hm. I used the Mediafire mirror, and it does indeed look like there's missing files that affect EP3 onward. @Epic Wolf, can you check your copies and update or re-upload the mirrors? I'll provide a list of the files that the Mediafire mirror lacks for the game not to crash, at least:
The game doesn't seem to call for any files named if21 or if22 in the events you can trigger as far as I can tell. It's possible that they might exist, though, so I don't know if you'd want to check for and provide them in the mirrors. Also, I'm only assuming they're all *.png.
Edit: Added descriptions for what I'm guessing the CGs should normally depict, based on the translation surrounding the events as they're called up. I noticed your upload of Inaka has some if##.png files that might fit in some of the episodes here in IF and was assuming it was a case of duplicate assets, but their numbering doesn't really correlate properly with what this game expects.

Also, I checked the Lewd and MEGA mirrors to see if they have the same problem: At the time of me editing this, they do.

Horonaw

Jan 19, 2018
Yep, i think the problem is just the name of the .pnj, some are still in japan others are in English :/ if someone has the good files...

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Yep, i think the problem is just the name of the .pnj, some are still in japan others are in English :/ if someone has the good files...
If the files were there and all they needed was to be renamed, I would've just pointed out which files needed renaming. No, the files I listed are outright missing.

This game doesn't actually use all of the files inside the Graphics folder, though, if that's what you meant, but since School Trip, Summer Vacation, and IF were all packaged together originally as part of the same download from both DL Site and DMM, I think that's just kind of a side-effect of that.

I feel like a broken record, though, since I've mentioned as much in the other two games' threads.

Horonaw

Jan 19, 2018
If the files were there and all they needed was to be renamed, I would've just pointed out which files needed renaming. No, the files I listed are outright missing.

This game doesn't actually use all of the files inside the Graphics folder, though, if that's what you meant, but since School Trip, Summer Vacation, and IF were all packaged together originally as part of the same download from both DL Site and DMM, I think that's just kind of a side-effect of that.

I feel like a broken record, though, since I've mentioned as much in the other two games' threads.
Ok i see, my bad

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I ended up looking for the missing files myself. Couldn't find them on sad panda, because it turns out their latest rip is more incomplete (they're missing if19.png). I eventually had success: Found out I was missing 26 if##.png files instead of the 23 I expected because it turns out that if21, if22, and if26 exist despite not being called in the games' events. Also found out a single file was missing in Graphics/Characters, one called $ゆたか普段着.png.

Could someone tag @Epic Wolf or maybe a moderator / uploader so that I might figure out a way to privately shove the 27 missing files at them so they can update or replace the mirrors with them? They're only 3.03 MB total, but I'm guessing it'd be an incredibly bad idea to try and upload the images onto the forums as attachments for copyright / IP reasons.

I'm not sure what to do to get staff member's attention since this thread's still a Game Requests thread. It feels like making a new thread with the [UPDATE] prefix pointing at this one would ultimately look weird.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Apologies for the double post.

Uploaded the missing files to . Merge the Graphics folder inside with Mucchi Muchi IF's, and you should no longer experience crashes due to missing images.

ProDummy

Jul 2, 2018
Apologies for the double post.

Uploaded the missing files to . Merge the Graphics folder inside with Mucchi Muchi IF's, and you should no longer experience crashes due to missing images.
for some reason i couldnt open the doko.moe link. could you upload it somewhere else?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
is there an order for this series? i'd like to start from the beginning
Play them in any order, every game is independent of the other because they start almost in the same way but in other situations/places, with Yutaka being a little girl and after some weeks or months she has her growth spurt. Personally I would recommend you to play School Trip and MUCCHIMUCHI - Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin, those are the longest games in the series and Busty Bumpkin had a great art improvement, Country Girl Keiko has a good art too, I didn't liked so much because it contradicts what we learn about Keiko in the other games and is using the same formula but if you liked the others maybe you will enjoy this one too.

Last edited:
Reactions: princess bride
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote