Tool Mtool offline sugoi translation

james448

Aug 13, 2017
Hey Hey people, james here.

I made a simple php script that allow to translate any mtool json with Sugoi Translation Toolkit.

Which is offline and completely free.

I made a github with the instruction for those interested.

There are instruction with image to make it easy for any beginner.

Now one problem with this is you need Sugoi Translation Toolkit for the file translation and for some reason the public version download link disappeared.

So in the mean time im sharing my version which work with it.

So now you can play any game with mtool with translation better than google or bing for free.

Last edited:

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Works as intended.
Even with my average mental capacity I managed to do the translation.:Kappa:
Many thanks!

Regenzitrone

Oct 22, 2023
Hello, is it normal that Hello World extractor stops by 1/18 data and 0/0 Lines it happens nothing at all, after 30 minutes still at 1/18 and 0/0 Progress of lines

Last edited:

james448

Aug 13, 2017
Hello, is it normal that Hello World extractor stops by 1/18 data and 0/0 Lines it happens nothing at all, after 30 minutes still at 1/18 and 0/0 Progress of lines
When you launch the sugoi file translator, it take like 1 to 2 minute to load up properly, so if you make it translate immediately, it will do nothing. So wait a bit, then just put file in the box space again and it will work.

Regenzitrone

Oct 22, 2023
Hello, that wasnt the Problem at all, i found it out after much trial and error, the Problem was it was under downloads at the registery and not at the main ssd with the other Programm, now both on the same and it works now. Thanks for yor kindly help Now it is at 1/18 1313/5016 (y)