RPGM [MTL] [Translation Request] Lunatic Scarlet Eyes [RJ375961] [Orange Piece]

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Getting an error that ends with common.rpgsave or config.rpgsave.
Also translation calls her, Mr. Luna and 'he'. But that's fine. Anyone know how to fix the play error?

Hmm I think I fixed it by unhiding the folder and unclicking read only. Although read only came back on.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
To start all the ntr routes you need to talk to the guys? There isn't event a promp event? Well i saw 1 about deep V with the guy collapsing but i got it when sleeping in the bed (second option), i think i never even reached deep 4 or whatever is called. Also got the normal ending..........not even the true gold one, don't tell me she can't even masturbate once xD

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Guys i tried playing this game in joi play but only loading screen is showing when I run the game please help me with this Loading.png

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Mine is in spanish so not sure if its like this but in the tool bar (archives, edit, etc) go to tools and click on folder options and it should be there to view hidden files and folders.

View attachment 2638154
It's not the property tab right? I don't have a settings button when I right click on the folder and those tabs don't look familiar

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It's not the property tab right? I don't have a settings button when I right click on the folder and those tabs don't look familiar
Nope, is the tool bar, usually on top of the window like this:
1684648919706.png

If you still have trouble just search how to view hidden files/folders on windows, i bet there is a video in english on youtube.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Hello. Seeing that there are problems with the game, I decided to download it again from dls and put the installer in the drive.

Reactions: KarylSummer