mQse is a point and click graphic adventure TF game based on the unity engine.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-12
Release Date: 2017-05-17
Developer: sev.mQse -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.62b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

ZAWmgqI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Does this game have male to female transformation in it? It's not listed but tfgames games usually do and it's not something I'm into.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Noooooooope. Too much gay stuff in this for me. If you're into that, have fun, but I'm not gonna touch this again.

Oct 13, 2016
People on this site are more accepting of the idea to have sex with your mom that cheats on your dad with you, twin sister, and loli daughter than having sex with just a transexual. The Shemale tag was just fine.
Is that surprising? I'd choose playing a game where you fuck your mom over fucking a girl with a dick between her legs. To each their own I guess.

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
Is that surprising? I'd choose playing a game where you fuck your mom over fucking a girl with a dick between her legs. To each their own I guess.
You're free to fuck whatever and whoever you like. I am just annoyed by how many people (not you specifically) on this site start complaining over the Shemale/Gay content in a game, like if you don't want to bang a chick with a dick or a guy just don't play the game, ignore it and don't comment about how such game is definitely not for you as if it's the most wrong game you've ever seen.

Oct 13, 2016
You're free to fuck whatever and whoever you like. I am just annoyed by how many people (not you specifically) on this site start complaining over the Shemale/Gay content in a game, like if you don't want to bang a chick with a dick or a guy just don't play the game, ignore it and don't comment about how such game is definitely not for you as if it's the most wrong game you've ever seen.
I can relate to that, I find it equally as annoying when someone posts that they aren't into incest or certain fetishes and is utterly disgusted with a game because it contains said fetishes, just because you dislike a fetish doesn't mean you have to announce it to everyone. (Not directed at you btw, was just agreeing with your statement.)