4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
All right. Seems to be fixed (or something will be going through a wall.), should be updated with the fan tier tomorrow and the public release the day after.
I fell asleep and forgot to comment. Actually, you shouldn't even bother with further testing/fixing :D. It works fine if you access this menu by pausing the game and going into it from the pause menu, the error only occurs if you go into it from pref option from the main menu without a game loaded, so the bug is very minor.
I found another visual glitch, but it doesn't affect gameplay, so it's not important.

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I've uploaded a Windows/Linux version here with the locale changed to UTF-8 to see if that solves anything for anyone. It might fix it, might make it worse, or do nothing at all. Can't really say.. It's hard for me to gauge since it's working fine for me on W11, and don't have the time (or know-how) to screw with Linux. Would appreciate if someone On Linux

Of all the things that could've been buggy, it had to be one of the smaller additions. >_>

Thanks to LoafyLemon, I think I've nearly got this fixed. Either way, ignore this post (and link) for now. I'll be reuploading new copies now.

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
Thanks for pointing out the preference menu bug! Will add a modal to that to avoid it in the future. :)

Yeah, the character screen is currently a WIP (and there should be a label with a warning that a lot of the imagebuttons are broken.). Should be ready to go by Episode 3. And yes, there'll be an icon at the top of each LI character page signaling whether the path is locked off or you're actively with/dating them.
Another suggestion for the Character screen is to have their names discretely pop up on mouse over or have them permanently visible.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If one of the mods/uploaders want to update the OP with additional Win/Linux links for:

You can also replace the OP's 'Snowflake Patch' with "Politically Incorrect Patch" with this link:

Fixes/Changes:
- (Hopefully) Fixed locale settings for Linux/Older Windows.
- Added a modal to preferences screen to avoid starting game accidentally
- Fixed Typeface/Outline submenu bug that was causing a semi-freeze if entered via the main menu

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I really like the renders but why does the MC seem to be level headed with everyone but his sister. Like just fucking sit down and talk with her like he has done for every other character that tried to start shit with him.

I get the dev is trying to push this huge drama thing with his sister, her roomate and the fuckboy. But with how hard the sis seemed to take the jail time just to see her calmly walk away after hearing that Emily was hanging out with dudes related to it just seemed off to me.

I just really dont want to see some cliche thing about Emily bringing the dude over and catching Diana and forcing the MC to do something about it. Diana should just get the fuck out of that place.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
One more thing (sorry, I seem to be highlighting only the flaws, but the game is excellent :HideThePain:).

The "History" menu needs a few fixes, at least before the Steam release:
* The apostrophes are broken, as if they were a character not recognised by the game, although they look fine in normal dialogue.
* Long sentences are cut off at the end of a line of text and the next dialogue continues below, leaving many conversations incomplete.
* Is all capitalised (perhaps this is intentional), as if they were shouting.

It's actually a feature I often use to remember recent conversations without having to rollback, but the fixes seem so complex that perhaps the solution is to remove the option altogether.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
One more thing (sorry, I seem to be highlighting only the flaws, but the game is excellent :HideThePain:).

The "History" menu needs a few fixes, at least before the Steam release:
* The apostrophes are broken, as if they were a character not recognised by the game, although they look fine in normal dialogue.
* Long sentences are cut off at the end of a line of text and the next dialogue continues below, leaving many conversations incomplete.
* Is all capitalised (perhaps this is intentional), as if they were shouting.

It's actually a feature I often use to remember recent conversations without having to rollback, but the fixes seem so complex that perhaps the solution is to remove the option altogether.
Yeah, I completely forgot that existed beyond it barely working. The broken apostrophes are the font (I'll have to see if I can change the font independent of the rest of the game. It's definitely not a good font for long-form reading, which is why it was largely only used for choices and other random text bits. Will see what I can do about that.

Nobuganda

Feb 26, 2024
First wanna say been enjoying the game so far, hopefully get to play in a game in the next 2 or so episodes (yeah ik looking forward to the non coomer content in a coomer game lol sue me) and though I usually loathe when games use too much irl aspects (such as political events or real life drama being implemented into the story [yes I'm looking at you life is strange 2]) I feel like the few you have used such as with Ruggs is a good example that can be used to help along with the narrative/conversation with the characters so kudos for that.

Although stated as being shorter than ep 1 I find it long enough with enough progress for a 2nd episode (I tend to play at a slow place so this is just based on me entirely ofc). Look forward to where you go with the story and the content with Yuna ;)

Also does anyone know what hair he is using? Feel like I've seen it before possibly on daz3d but can't seem to find it now... closest I got would be the dForce Ultiumate Buzz gen9 but the length doe not match on the top.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johndoe19

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm looking for some info regards to a few questions about this new story.

First question is about Ivy (the trans or lady dick girl)…
  • Will the player have a choice offered that will give her a vag, instead of a penis? As some other titles have introduced that kind of altering choice, for any players who are not into chick's with dicks content. Creating a player choice that Ivy will have a vagina instead, and thus allowing her relationship path to happen.

Next question...
  • Is there a choice for the MC to NOT give Sky up to one of his guy friends? Someone mentioned this is forced in the forms, as she ends up in a relationship with another guy.

And MC's girl friend (Yuna), the girl with the HUGE ear gauges...
  • Will there be a choice for her to decide that she wants to remove those damn things from her ears, and look pretty again? I'd hate to drop her because because she is real cute, but I don't find that size of gauge appealing at all. :sick:

Many girls regret ever doing that to their earlobes...at least using that size of gauge. (It was popular thing to do in the 2000's) As that size of gauge damage usually requires surgery to repair the ear lobe, to get them some-what back to normal looking condition.

But in most cases it usually ends with noticeable scar damage when they get older. The same goes with eye brow piercings', it can also leave a small noticeable scar as well....as the woman ages, the scar become more prominent.

Anyways just wondering if these are, or will be choices included later with this project.

Regards.

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Also does anyone know what hair he is using? Feel like I've seen it before possibly on daz3d but can't seem to find it now... closest I got would be the dForce Ultiumate Buzz gen9 but the length doe not match on the top.
It's from AprilYSH. Should be one of the styling choices.

Spolier warnings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
I have the same problem BUT ¿How you edit a rpyc file?
I try using unren.bat but fail in convert rpyc in to rpy so i can edit...
i am using unrpa tool to extract scripts.rpa and then unrpyc tool to decompile .rpyc files
EDIT: looks like the bug was fixed, you can use updated links in the op (although rn gofile link seems to be down)

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The MC is a CB and the title is Move the Chains, something that a member of the defensive unit actively tries to stop. Something doesn't add up here.
Haha I was going to mention this as well, that title seems more fitting for an offensive player.

Based on the front page character bios, is Ria not a love interest or are they not all shown? Surprisingly to me I never played the initial release so I'm unsure how new those bios are or how much may have been changed

Overall I really enjoyed this release. As someone who follows college football and the recruiting aspect of it very closely it was all relatable for me and an interesting perspective on that process from high school star to college nobody. Enjoyed him threatening Nick Saban too lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey I am having a trouble on Mac i cannot unzip the compressed version from workupload, it says I dont have required permissions for that. Any suggestion how to override it ?
It's zipped with 7zip. So, whatever archiver you use on Mac to extract 7z archives, as I double packed (zip inside to so I would not break Mac permissions after extraction) cause Mediafire likes to DMCA games with MP3's.

Most say this:

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes