4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Correct. It's basically the replacement for the "Snowflake Patch", which was mentioned above by Sons of Liberty. Now changed to the "Politically Incorrect Patch". It's less tiptoe-y, slight more opinionated, and/or controversial divisive than the regular version.

Didn't expect this to leak until the next tier, so I hadn't made it publicly available yet (or had the chance to test it, should work though.), but here's the link for it:

Ignore the 's01e01' part of the file, just never changed it. Just drop it in the game folder as usual.
Heh, sorry, didn't mean to leak it early on you. Seen enough of these "just checking for a filename" patches to know how they work, so I just made the file myself to check it out. Good news is I haven't run into any errors related to it yet, and I'll let you know if I do.

Reactions: MissFortune

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MoveTheChains-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Heh, sorry, didn't mean to leak it early on you. Seen enough of these "just checking for a filename" patches to know how they work, so I just made the file myself to check it out. Good news is I haven't run into any errors related to it yet, and I'll let you know if I do.
Yeah, it's definitely the easiest way to add/remove things, especially when they're as simple as this.

By leaking, I was referring to the actual update being leaked (it's still technically in the Superfan/etc. tier), not the patch. It tends to be a lot easier to just go with it than fight it every step of the way and piss people off in the process. Please do let me know if you come across anything. :)

Reactions: TsubameYui

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Damn. Seems like it's a bug that persisted through the previous release, too. I keep fixing it and a new problem keeps jumping up. Will check it out, thanks! :0
All right. Seems to be fixed (or something will be going through a wall.), should be updated with the fan tier tomorrow and the public release the day after.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The 2nd and 3rd row of female characters in extras give exceptions too - meanwhile the male characters link to the females ..

Dec 1, 2017
The MC is a CB and the title is Move the Chains, something that a member of the defensive unit actively tries to stop. Something doesn't add up here. Also, are there starting pistols in football?

All jokes aside, good luck with your game.

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
4 GB of games that don't work, traceback error......
The error? Can't exactly help/track down the issue if all you're giving is ellipses.

Got this error when trying to open the compressed version.

It's a Linux/locale issue, from what I've gathered thus far. Still trying to see if I can fix it. Wondering if W7 is playing a role here, though.

The 2nd and 3rd row of female characters in extras give exceptions too - meanwhile the male characters link to the females ..
screenshot0012.png

Reactions: Olejust

Olejust

Feb 1, 2021
The error? Can't exactly help/track down the issue if all you're giving is ellipses.

It's a Linux/locale issue, from what I've gathered thus far. Still trying to see if I can fix it. Wondering if W7 is playing a role here, though.

View attachment 3581221
WAS about to ask if it was a w7 issue since i got the same thing from the full dl ver.

Sep 13, 2021
Suggestion to the dev: revert to the default "preferences UI" for renpy.

What this game has is less user friendly and harder for people to set their preferences.

You could spend more effort trying to fix it... but that would probably be a big example of the "sunk cost fallacy"... just write off the effort spent on it and revert it back to the default :)

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
If you open the Preferences screen in main menu you can click through it to start the game accidentaly.

In the Character menu Emily, Renui, sooui and many more seem to be missing their image
Will there be a relationship screen in the future? to see if a LI has been locked off or not?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
WAS about to ask if it was a w7 issue since i got the same thing from the full dl ver.

same error
I've uploaded a Windows/Linux version here with the locale changed to UTF-8 to see if that solves anything for anyone. It might fix it, might make it worse, or do nothing at all. Can't really say.. It's hard for me to gauge since it's working fine for me on W11, and don't have the time (or know-how) to screw with Linux. Would appreciate if someone On Linux

Of all the things that could've been buggy, it had to be one of the smaller additions. >_>

Don't download this! New links with fix going up now. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If you open the Preferences screen in main menu you can click through it to start the game accidentaly.

In the Character menu Emily, Renui, sooui and many more seem to be missing their image
Will there be a relationship screen in the future? to see if a LI has been locked off or not?
Thanks for pointing out the preference menu bug! Will add a modal to that to avoid it in the future. :)

Yeah, the character screen is currently a WIP (and there should be a label with a warning that a lot of the imagebuttons are broken.). Should be ready to go by Episode 3. And yes, there'll be an icon at the top of each LI character page signaling whether the path is locked off or you're actively with/dating them.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So... if I'm understanding this correctly. Yuna is a partially unavoidable/optional love interest, that you have a relationship with at the start of the game. With whom you can optionally break up with at some point in the story?

If yes, is Yuna the character with the gauges? I'm like 99% sure she is, but would rather have actual confirmation before I make a decision.

The reason I'm bringing this up is, I actually really like love interest who start out as the MC's girlfriend/wife, as long as they're attractive and likeable. I never end up breaking up with this type of love interest, unless they're super bitchy, or have a really nasty or annoying personality. Which is actually somewhat rare for games with this kind of love interest. The only problem is... I REALLY do not like gauges, like AT ALL. Not only do I find gauges unattractive, but they actively gross me out. Especially when you take them out of the ear. :sick:

If Yuna is indeed the partially unavoidable/optional LI with whom the MC starts out being in a relationship with, I wouldn't want to break up with her, because apparently she's sweet, and likeable. However, I also would actively be distracted and irked by her gauges, and also they automatically bring her down a few points in attractiveness by default for me. Therefore, I'm left with a character I don't want to break up with, because I would actually like her personality from an old post I read, and I wouldn't want to break her heart, even a little. However, I also would be disgusted and distracted by her gauges during any scene she's in. So I'm really at a standstill here for wanting to give this game a try or not. :cry:

I hope someone can answer, I'm 99% sure Yuna is the character I'm thinking of, and I wanna know before I decide to download the game, or give it a pass.

Even if I don't end up playing the game, I just want to say something real quick, MissFortune. The game visually, looks amazing. Also, the characters are designed super well, and apparently the soundtrack is really good, which is always a plus in my book. It seems you have an amazing game on your hands, and even if it ends up not being for me... because of one big pet peeve of mine... I just wanted to let you know I'm impressed, and glad that it's seeing decent success.

Good luck with your game going forward, I hope it grows even more! :D

Reactions: MrBenny and Grelk
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes