4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
I quite enjoyed the update. The story didn't quite go in the direction I expected it to but I still liked it. I'm not gonna leak it or post any spoilers because the public release is coming pretty soon. I think what the dev did with the release schedule is pretty cool with making the public release within a month of the highest tier release so the game isn't paywalled to people who can't afford to support on Patreon. Doing it like this for the first few releases makes so much sense, just to get more eyes on the game and I'm surprised more devs aren't doing it

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Move the Chains [v0.2] [MissFortune]

If you're coming from S01E01, you will have to restart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux:
-

Mac:
-

Android:
-
the-office-bow.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Move the Chains [v0.2 Public] [MissFortune]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
alright, now its time for a bit of bug reports
s01e02 on linux via running with .sh script (like usual) does this on launch:

and it didnt do that on e01, and also it launches with wine, so i assume it is OS related issue, the problem is idk if its an issue on my end or not (since there is probably like 3 people using linux for that :LUL: )

Reactions: MissFortune

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017

and it didnt do that on e01, and also it launches with wine, so i assume it is OS related issue, the problem is idk if its an issue on my end or not (since there is probably like 3 people using linux for that :LUL: )
alrighty, kinda managed to temporarily fix this by doing this
and run these commands in the terminal

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
whats snowflake patch for ? i am asking so that i dont wanna miss any scenes

It's going to be changed in preparation for a Steam release in the upcoming Episode 2/0.2. But for right now it removes some/most of the fringe content in the VN. Stuff like the n-word, politically/socio-politically charged jokes, and stuff of that nature, for anyone that's offended by that sort of stuff.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Okay, two things to say in the first fifteen minutes:

1. How did "Mystic the brown rabbit" get the job? :ROFLMAO: He makes a lot of fun of MissFortune during the tutorial and then won't explain what each icon above the gallery in the main menu means. I found out later that they are buttons for Patreon, Discord, SubscribeStar and the other one I don't know.
2. Accessing the preferences from the main menu, and then the option to change the shading and font of the text, causes the game to semi-freeze. In other words, the music continues to play and the border of the text changes, but it doesn't work to press the X above the right reason why it's necessary to change the text to our liking, then Alt+F4 and when restarting not to enter this menu again.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019

Will look into this, but Linux is very much out of my wheelhouse. See what I can fix for a public release

im playing through the game right now and renee interacting with ivy is still unavoidable and im pretty sure a choice to avoid it was supossed to be added? is this an oversight? @MissFortune
Ivy and Renee isn't currently avoidable at the moment, will likely change it at some point. But it's not in the immediate plans. For now, I just may add a choice at the beginning of Episode 3 asking whether players want to act as if Renee never appeared in that scene.

2. Accessing the preferences from the main menu, and then the option to change the shading and font of the text, causes the game to semi-freeze. In other words, the music continues to play and the border of the text changes, but it doesn't work to press the X above the right reason why it's necessary to change the text to our liking, then Alt+F4 and when restarting not to enter this menu again.
Damn. Seems like it's a bug that persisted through the previous release, too. I keep fixing it and a new problem keeps jumping up. Will check it out, thanks! :0

Reactions: PickerLewd

TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
alrighty, kinda managed to temporarily fix this by doing this
and run these commands in the terminal
I have the same problem BUT ¿How you edit a rpyc file?
I try using unren.bat but fail in convert rpyc in to rpy so i can edit...

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
There doesn't seem to be a lesbian avoidable so I didn't download.
There's currently no lesbian content in the game (unless you consider the Ivy (trans) and Renee scene lesbian. It'll be entirely avoidable via the LGTBQ+ toggle, or further avoidable by choice if you decide to leave it on.

Reactions: MrBenny

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
MissFortune Since the link for the snowflake patch is dead, is that just the "s01e01_pip.rpy" file that enables the "pip" variable? Replaying from the start, and spotted the args with URM. Love the jokes about Eisley and Paco.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune Since the link for the snowflake patch is dead, is that just the "s01e01_pip.rpy" file that enables the "pip" variable? Replaying from the start, and spotted the args with URM. Love the jokes about Eisley and Paco.
Correct. It's basically the replacement for the "Snowflake Patch", which was mentioned above by Sons of Liberty. Now changed to the "Politically Incorrect Patch". It's less tiptoe-y, slight more opinionated, and/or controversial divisive than the regular version.

Didn't expect this to leak until the next tier, so I hadn't made it publicly available yet (or had the chance to test it, should work though.), but here's the link for it:

Ignore the 's01e01' part of the file, just never changed it. Just drop it in the game folder as usual.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes