4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Yeah, the very nasty and ugly part of sports. I'm no ingenue that doesn't know that money rules. But, it is UGLY as fuck. My nephew at 17 is earning more money playing Football (the real one) than his mother and father combined. Even now that he is home injured with a broken clavicle. The kid will be a millionaire before he's 20. Yeah, he trained since he was 5. Gave up his weekends, his vacations, but, even tho, it's too much money... too too much.

Peace :(
The alternative was the universities making those same millions off the names of their players. Player has a bad injury in college and they end up with nothing to show for it, unable to go pro, where the university already made bank. I don't think the new system is perfect--and Livvy Dunne making millions for a sport that doesn't even really -have- a pro version makes it clear it's about marketability as much as anything--but it's better.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
is the superstar tier still available?
Had someone fill the remaining one that Cameo mentioned a few hours ago. Not sure why Patreon's showing that. Can definitely open up a slot for you, if you want. :)

Reactions: Mohaha2

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Won't members of the Whale (Legend) tier be jealous, since they don't have an image on Patreon? Just kidding, my best wishes for this game :LOL:.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
NILs are relatively new to college athletics as a whole (and fairly controversial among coaches). I based the numbers off of the high end, and then dipped them some based on the controversy around MC. Caleb Williams had made around 10 million USD. The more average number among top recruits tends to be in the .
yeah ,when i tried o undestand this [bcs well for once im not american ,but not well familliar with all this culture]i try to rember the ''blue chips" movie ,and holy shit ,those endorsment can be pretty nasty when it come to a non avergae player,and also i think is depends on the university bcs i dont think someone playing fro navy or army can have the same kind of prices to someone playing for alabama or virginia....but like i say before im not well connected with the ncaa at all unless is god damn nfl i dont even know who is worth any type of need it to watch for him.....

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
yeah ,when i tried o undestand this [bcs well for once im not american ,but not well familliar with all this culture]i try to rember the ''blue chips" movie ,and holy shit ,those endorsment can be pretty nasty when it come to a non avergae player,and also i think is depends on the university bcs i dont think someone playing fro navy or army can have the same kind of prices to someone playing for alabama or virginia....but like i say before im not well connected with the ncaa at all unless is god damn nfl i dont even know who is worth any type of need it to watch for him.....
FWIW, Blue Chips was from the pre-NIL days, when such endorsements/payouts were against NCAA regs and could get a player banned and a team stripped of its wins (but they happened anyway). As far as NIL goes, university matters to the extent that bigger universities tend to be more competitive and give a higher profile to their athletes (and get better athletes), but if an athlete has enough pull on their own (or a famous dad, like Bronny), that could conceivably make up the difference.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
People are so excited that they can't wait another week or so. Just hope to be a good and long update
I wouldn't call it long (relatively speaking to other bigger games), as there were multiple reasons for it being shorter than I wanted. But there's still a decent chunk of content here. Next update should be significantly longer/larger.

MaxKane911

Mar 21, 2023
I wouldn't call it long (relatively speaking to other bigger games), as there were multiple reasons for it being shorter than I wanted. But there's still a decent chunk of content here. Next update should be significantly longer/larger.
Is it longer or shorter than initial release/ v0.1

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes