3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
It would be really good to have some example images for this game. There are quiet a number of QSP and RAGS games out there with identic description and gameplay. I never know wich game is wich until I download it. Would be cool to know it beforehand.
The header image is fairly accurate, but here are a few random screen grabs from the game.. It is basically a point and click through rooms and building up relation/depravity along with quest points along the way. The text is fairly wonky, but tolerable. It also features the most expensive Johnsons Baby Lotion in history.

There is a built in cheat menu if you prefer not to grind, but you would still need to do the quest points to advance characters I think. Cant remember, first time playing after a long time away from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Can i download the torrent of version 0.10 and apply the bugfix eng 0.11??
You would still only be playing the content of .10 if you applied the bugfix, since the additional content (images/videos) wouldnt be there. If you're wanting speed, use the mega link for .11

May 1, 2017
Never played a QSP game. Is it as simple as downloading and clicking on the .exe as the Installation instructions suggest, or is there more to it?

csak

Apr 27, 2017
Can not save in .11 game? so help thank you. -- you can save right corner -down, /light blue icon/

Never played a QSP game. Is it as simple as downloading and clicking on the .exe as the Installation instructions suggest, or is there more to it?
, this game simple ye, download and clikk MBF.exe

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Yep, some other QSP games require the QSP Player ( )

QSP games are probably some of the most indepth games out there to be honest, Girl Life, Son of a Bitch!, Big Kuyash are all massive games with lots of content.

Reactions: fakelandempire

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Yep, some other QSP games require the QSP Player ( )

QSP games are probably some of the most indepth games out there to be honest, Girl Life, Son of a Bitch!, Big Kuyash are all massive games with lots of content.
Does this game require QSP?

Also, what are all of the files in the OP? I downloaded the game and the Eng bugfix that are both mega downloads. Is there anything else I need? Something about a menu?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Does this game require QSP?

Also, what are all of the files in the OP? I downloaded the game and the Eng bugfix that are both mega downloads. Is there anything else I need? Something about a menu?
Game does require QSP, install it, double click MBF.exe to start up the game. For other games, there usually isnt a .exe, so instead it would be a gamename.QSP (You would right click that, and associate that file type with the QSP player, which then lets you double click and it'll load it up.. or you coud load the QSP player and drag/drop the .QSP into it from the game folder).

Make sure that you copy the files from Eng Bugfix into MBF 0.11 ENG > assets > standalone_content. Although a few pages back, @Casper posted a modified .QSP with the ability to skip time/alter stats, you can use this in the assets > standalone_content folder instead of the mbfen.qsp that would be there, just rename the file from casper to mbfen - go back to the main game folder and double click MBF.exe to start. ( )

Here's a walkthrough for this game:

To raise friendship, talk to the characters. After level 30 friendship, you can flirt, bring that to 30 and you'll be able to begin most quests.

No need for anything out of the extra files in first post, the game is orientated towards english now.

anyone know if this qsp game has videos, or gifs as well?
Game is a mix of pictures and .webm

is there a cheat mod for this v11 ?

Download from that link, rename it to mbfen.qsp and place it into assets > standalone_content, load up and you'll have extra cheat options. There is also a boost all button in Character > Cheat, although you still need to do quests for content milestones.

Apr 7, 2018
Ugh. If QSP titles had somewhat comprehensible English I'd actually be able to play them. Son of a bitch, this game and many others are just total nonsensical headaches. It's not even like I struggle to understand whats going on, it just makes such little sense that I lose any semblance of immersion. The best part is when they start referring to vaginas as cancer, comedy gold.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes