3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Great, love the game. Will wait for the modded version though, this would be the 5th or so playthrough and there is no way I am doing the grinding again (although to be fair, it has a lot less grinding than a lot of games)

Reactions: Namco15

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Probably... Prepare to put Ladies to Cancer ;-D
Naah i've decided to not play russian machine translated games anymore, it's much worse than machine translated jp to english and it's just not fun to play them when you cannot even figure out context most of the time.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Probably... Prepare to put Ladies to Cancer ;-D
Naah i've decided to not play russian machine translated games anymore, it's much worse than machine translated jp to english and it's just not fun to play them when you cannot even figure out context most of the time.
I find them oddly relaxing. Maybe it's because I played so many so often. I even started to call hoodlums Gopniks. Must be Kremlin Mindhacks comrades.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
A little mod created from the 0.11 english bug fix version.
Cut and paste from mbf_en_0.10_mod_sk_v2.qsp to give you some (very) basic cheats.
Mod allows you to change time, and bump player character's stats (Money, Energy, Depravity, Incest, and PC Skill)
Backup and replace qsp as usual and enjoy. Remember only one qsp in the standalone_content folder.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
It would be really good to have some example images for this game. There are quiet a number of QSP and RAGS games out there with identic description and gameplay. I never know wich game is wich until I download it. Would be cool to know it beforehand.

Reactions: Namco15

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
What is up with the NOPY link today. Only getting 6kb/sec download speed on it????

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes