3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018
I got clue on sister quest " In Brother's Day" whos stuck where should go visit her friend;
1. Go to Vika's Room At 11.00 - 13.00. Watch Vika with Vic
2. Go to bathroom at 14.00, where there's someone(Vika's Friend)
3. Go to Vika's Room at 19.00 where she went go
4. Go to bathroom at 9.00 Morning while dad's in bath. Repeat for a couple days. Then complete

Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone can help? I was already completing quest:
1. My Personal Slut MAID.
2. Sexy Bussiness
3. Mom: First Step
4. HOT DAY
5. Unusal Adventure
6. Golden Hands
7. Revenge - Excellent Confidence
8. Strange Love
9. Mommy's Mouth
10. Rough Games
11. Sexual Contract
12. New Experience
13. In Brother's Footstep
14. Strange Feelings
15. Octpob
Does anyone can tell me any quest? I was stuck when city map was Open. Thanks!

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016

Patrons only

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to stop working on the game for a while. But its all good now and I am already working on the completion of the next update. In fact, everything is almost ready. It remains only to add a couple of dialogues and make a bug testing.
On the link below you can see a few screenshots.

Reactions: Baba666777

Baba666777

May 5, 2017

Patrons only

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to stop working on the game for a while. But its all good now and I am already working on the completion of the next update. In fact, everything is almost ready. It remains only to add a couple of dialogues and make a bug testing.
On the link below you can see a few screenshots.
Thanks for sharing, that's what I hoped. May be we'll get an update.

quang

Jun 10, 2017
NEED HELP !
i'm done first quest :''dad and marina '',''older sister Angelina'','' Inna'' and in first quest :'' Maid:galina'','' black guy and marina'',''black guy and sister: Vika''
Then now , i don't know what to do next , somebody help me pls !!!
Someone give me walkthough pls

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
NEED HELP !
i'm done first quest :''dad and marina '',''older sister Angelina'','' Inna'' and in first quest :'' Maid:galina'','' black guy and marina'',''black guy and sister: Vika''
Then now , i don't know what to do next , somebody help me pls !!!
Someone give me walkthough pls
You seem desperate enough, let's take a minute to calm yourself... Just a minute... Ok... Almost... That's should be enough... Now for the quest, make sure you maxed your stats for you and others (incest, friendship, perversity, etc.) and then follow each character you want to advance. You can get a car from your dad past a certain point in the quest (if you chose correclty, if not it's in the menu somewhere "What if?" something like that). It will open some more quest with other.
For the mother, it's been a while so may be I forgot some things but once you catch your dad cheating on your mom, they'll stop having sex in the evening, you need to see that in their room. Once you saw that, your mother will be horny and you need to start jacking off in your room (a quest should appear).

how to find mom in the vacation
I don't think you can. Whenever the day pass onto the next you'll have to make the choice here.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
how to find mom in the vacation
You have to choose spend the day with her in the mornings and go through the Mom scenes. Do them correctly and you complete the vacation, otherwise you have to do another week. The horror!!

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
Not to raise the Depravity on the female's....
My bad, the mod only increase up to 15, the ingame cheat though max all. If you want you can use a QSP Save editor ( ) or I can do it for you if you give me your save.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
My bad, the mod only increase up to 15, the ingame cheat though max all. If you want you can use a QSP Save editor ( ) or I can do it for you if you give me your save.
Save:

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
Thanks man... Have looked at QSP save Editorn, but have no clue how it's work.....
Easy enough, download it, open the game then the save you want to modify. After that you'll find a table you can sort (by value or name) and change what you want.

I think the can also work for qsp now, though I've never tried it.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Why doesen't this work... I click on the heart but it's say's i don't have enough corruption:
Corruption.jpg

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes