3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Than its better than nothing. I guess...
Always take (perceived) insults as a compliment. That way, one'll always be (relatively) happy. As a pessimist, I don't care either way.

That said, I enjoyed the game. Well done.

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
So, what i gather from this update...
1) Buttons are not showing during the visit to Island. (maybe only for me)
2) There is no way you can complete all quests in the island without using mod/cheats... either get mom..or get all others.. I guess this is for keeping the interest of the players to keep playing again and again..
3) After returning from island, all the data and stats reset to beginning of the game.

i like this game and was waiting for the update.. and although i still like the game and want more, but somehow i am disappointed with the update.
Elovin has worked hard...but somethings are lacking...

i hope the next update is better... :) Keep it up..

SpiderManBR

Aug 31, 2016
About the update: Have good new contents, but It lacks when you want to fuck mom everywhere in the island or at home, I hope in the next update, we can travel to the island on the weekends for example, and at weekdays fuck mom at home, night visit, threesome with sisters, things like that. Waiting for the next version, but for now u did a awesome work eolvin. Congrats =D

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
can you get younger sister depravity above 50. and where are the locations you can do the Stranger Feelings wuest with the older sister. I am stuck at 4 of 9

agrumiel

May 3, 2017
Big thanks for this game and for the upload, I loved it and I look forward your next update ! :D

can you get younger sister depravity above 50. and where are the locations you can do the Stranger Feelings wuest with the older sister. I am stuck at 4 of 9
Hmmm if I remember ...it was in her room when she sleeps (6.00) or Bathroom (8.00) / Kitchen (19.00) / Pool (16.00)

-------

I finished the game but not for the young sis' ... Finished her first quest but I can't get the second. Bug ?
When I go to her room at 12.00, nothin' happens with the coach... Same for her friend, the tuesday and friday at 14.00.

EDIT : It's not a bug.

For 2nd quest of Vika :

- See her friend in bathroom (Tuesday or Friday at 14.00)
- Finish the storyline of Marina AND you need ABSOLUTELY the side quest (in what if ...) with Irina
- Go to her room at 13.00

Last edited:
Reactions: trau de

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
So, what i gather from this update...
1) Buttons are not showing during the visit to Island. (maybe only for me)
2) There is no way you can complete all quests in the island without using mod/cheats... either get mom..or get all others.. I guess this is for keeping the interest of the players to keep playing again and again..
3) After returning from island, all the data and stats reset to beginning of the game.

i like this game and was waiting for the update.. and although i still like the game and want more, but somehow i am disappointed with the update.
Elovin has worked hard...but somethings are lacking...

i hope the next update is better... :) Keep it up..
yeah.
After returning from island, all the data and stats reset to beginning of the game.
i have same problem.i think this is a bug

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
It's usually located here --> C:\Users\*Your name*\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\*gibberish string of letters and numbers*\1.sav, 2.sav, 3.sav etc
Play the game and load a save. Save again and note time you saved. Check those folders and make sure the .sav file matches the slot number and that the date modified matches the time and date you noted when you saved it.
I can't seem to find that folder? what now? and yes I do have created a save

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You should be able to find the Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder. It's in the Documents folder if you're running Windows.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this shit? Quest triggers can be a pain in the ass to find... I'm stuck on trigger 5 of 9 where you have to "corrupt" the blonde sister. I've waited all around that fucking house, talked to the sister at every time in every spot possible, the trigger to advance never appears. I've done it before so I know it's somewhere but I don't know where. It's fucking annoying really....

Edit: Nvm, no sooner than I typed this I thought about checking on the sister while sleep. Basically the only time I hadn't tried.... of course, that would be the trigger I was missing.

Last edited:

bargian

May 7, 2017
Do i understund it correctly? Its best to start this game iwth "Island" 1st? Then grind stats, friendship and corruption?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes