1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Well i really like this game.
I just wish when the MC/Brother is helping out his sis and Kelly at college that we could do without his stupid commentary/thoughts when his sis is truly in trouble and trying to tell her brother what hell they are going through. Sorry, to me that just makes him look like a total douche.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Lol replay everything with every build? And here i was considering to start supporting this one. Guess i take my money to "parental love" and some other projects.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
This game has potential until the milk machine turns on. It is understandable that Tremmi has to make money to pay bills. At least, do not try to make big update when it is not big at all (very small content).

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Also, when i tried to select something that apparently that involves money, i got this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2187, in <module>
NameError: name 'money' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 2187, in script
�����!:��`����N:�{CȞ��ӈ�P��
File "F:\xgames\0517\Main_seduction-0.11-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\xgames\0517\Main_seduction-0.11-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 2187, in <module>
NameError: name 'money' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Main_seduction 0.11
I thought that it might be a problem with the crunched version alone, but it's also in the normal version

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Also, when i tried to select something that apparently that involves money, i got this error:
I thought that it might be a problem with the crunched version alone, but it's also in the normal version
@ me next time so I can check it out, please. I screw up just like anyone, and happy to make it right when I do. ;)

Reactions: La'Zaa

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
As many members have said, the big dl was just to hide the small content in 0.11.
Since chapter 12 all images will b e converted. It is very uncomfy for me working with big number of bites.
And here there was an advice for me to do proofread, it will be done to chapter 13, proofreader works on it.

About small content - this chapter has the biggest time of gameplay if you do all right. Guess that you 100% miss part of voyuer event with Nat. Anyway, the biggest part of code was written in this version. At the beginning of creation I said that every version contains between 40-60 images, so it is all about normal quantity :) Everyone who speaks about small number of images never create something by himself exept jerking I think :) As always guys who play for free have most wishes and complaints. It makes me smile every time. Dont like - walk past the game :)

Second part is not connected with virtuvoid. It is my common thinkings about behaviour on forums like f95. Anyway, I write on f95 very seldom cause each post gives rise to a ton of criticism and inadequate posts. I know why it is but I dont want to participate in this circus :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017

drop this file to the game folder of your installation
it fixes the missing money declaration and should work on normal/crunched version
if you need more vars to be fixed, just edit the file, it's not that hard
(tag bugfix)

Reactions: bas
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes