1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
and because the android port is a bit outdated..
here is my unofficial android port of Main Seduction v0.12.2
  • ← yeah, this is actual the dl link
as usual in my ports you can swipe up/down to hide the ui and swipe left/right to toggle the quick_menu
have fun and please report problems

update: new download, i hopefully fixed the save problem and 2 variable name typos

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
i would try the thingy with Download written on it
but that's only a vague assumption
Well that's the thing about zippy for me, I have never been able to download anything from it, not sure of it is a browser thing or not or my own settings, keep on getting refered to a music app download page. Post to Mega is better, Mega is our friend :)

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
very annoyed by the constant obsession of seeing if the player is paying attention in this update. Cheat sheet for those that need it.

Birthday: Kelly
PROFIT = 1900
Daily($10) = 4xMonthly sold = (40 sold)($400 total sales)
weekly($30) = 2/Daily sold = (20 sold)($600 total sales)
Monthly($90) = 3xweek cost = only 10 sold ($900 total sales)
Husband: Lucas

May 18, 2018
and because the android port is a bit outdated..
here is my unofficial android port of Main Seduction v0.12.2
  • ← yeah, this is actual the dl link
as usual in my ports you can swipe up/down to hide the ui and swipe left/right to toggle the quick_menu
have fun and please report problems
thanks man,youre a life saver.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
very annoyed by the constant obsession of seeing if the player is paying attention in this update. Cheat sheet for those that need it.

Birthday: Kelly
PROFIT = 1900
Daily($10) = 4xMonthly sold = (40 sold)($400 total sales)
weekly($30) = 2/Daily sold = (20 sold)($600 total sales)
Monthly($90) = 3xweek cost = only 10 sold ($900 total sales)
Husband: Lucas
Savior, how long have I been looking for you! ..:)

Reactions: botc76
Jun 26, 2017
I'm having the same error as Dole. I even went so far as to start a brand new game, and everything was fine until I got to the new content, and the problem is back.

Edit: It destroyed all my autosaves, and now it doesn't matter if I load old or new saves: the second I try to save my game, I get an error and can't save.

Edit2: Hmmm it seems like trying to save ina specific section of the story is the trigger. I went further to the new flat with Zoe and the problem went away.

Reactions: wrarar

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm having the same error as Dole. I even went so far as to start a brand new game, and everything was fine until I got to the new content, and the problem is back.

Edit: It destroyed all my autosaves, and now it doesn't matter if I load old or new saves: the second I try to save my game, I get an error and can't save.
I played from beginning new and near the end you have the error you can´t save. I saved with the end text.

Was this error not reported a lot of time? Why he appears then all time?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
tag: bugfix
for those using the normal version and having problems with saving..
try this script.rpy, it should fix the issue
move the file to the game folder of your installation (and don't forget to remove the f95zone prefix 129788_, the file name must be script.rpy!)

use @DeUglyOne's script and not this here :)

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes