1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Surely, the info in your post needs no spoiler IF you are talking about the latest build in this thread, which is 0.11.
I've read that the 12.1 build was released to patrons 8 days ago. The dev, @Tremmi , has said he will release this to the thread June 28 (1.1GB).
Otherwise, I asked the dev if he could fix the confusion about the 9-letter fighter of evil. He hasn't responded.
Has a patch or the 12.1 build changed this? Because in 0.11, there was no useful way of learning the 9-letter artistic name (besides the WT or looking it up on a RL comp) before being rewarded by Nat with her 6-digit gym entrance PIN.
So, I am confused about what's what.
Hello! This is my point of view - if player gives all answers without help - he receives a pin, if no - he does not. If I understand your report right. But it seems that not :) 12.1 gave for players new additional scene. I didnt fix something that connected with Donny :) I really sorry cause I didnt understand the feedback.

Jan 8, 2018
That's not the point.
This game was beautifully designed so that the (roll)back feature allowed a player to play the game without a walk through. If anyone cares to go through this thread, the calls for "Walk through! I need a Walk Through!" were extremely common. This complaint was unfounded. Not fixing this Donatello thingie validates it, again.
But I play this game, easily, without a WT. To purposely change this dialog-to-input method that has been so marvelous (I haven't played another game where the UI was this good) for no good reason?
WOW, I didn't mean to offend, I was just trawling and saw the comment, I thought I was just stating, what to me at least, looked like the bloody obvious!
I have since, downloaded the game, and again I'll be honest, I haven't done so before to this point because I was purely judging the book by it's cover, that is to say that I assumed, all the female characters in the game would have tits so big that, in real life, they would need a bloody wheel barrow to carry the things to the corner shop and back. I'm glad to say I look at said front cover and the pictures and was fuckin DELIGHTED to see that I, a humble Dr, had gotten the diagnosis completely wrong, it was not cancer, it was just an allergy to shit, and the cure, I'm pleased to say, Mr/Mrs ? Virtuvoid is nothing less than gold. Sorry again to you and the family. Goodnight Sir.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
My idea was : he just take a point from this question and after that player would no lose the game at all.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah that date event kinda blew, the hipster/jock thing was way out of left field, like is this some mensa bullshit? I managed to figure the question out, but somehow I messed the date up because I didn't ask the correct questions in the specific order like the dev planned, so she never gave me the code to the door. Kinda makes you wonder if devs ever stop and say to themselves, 'is this fun?' or 'am I having fun?' if the answer to those questions is no and no then you got a real problem. A smarter way to do austismo questionaire date event would be to have a point system and if you score above a threshold you win. Otherwise the illusion of choice is meaningless and deceptive.

Reactions: shitfaced

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You had a hard time guessing it? It was kinda obvious to me, but the specific Donatello question never has popped up for me :\

When I did the date I first tried to not get her blitzed cause I figured that would mess it up so I went no alcohol, but it's scripted in a way that it doesn't matter and you have alcohol even if you never opted to pick offer her a drink. I chose the bottom option then 3rd then 2nd when questioning cause you only get the 3 questions to ask and yeah no donatello question.

Jan 8, 2018
No offense from my end intended to you, either.
This whole "discussion" started with a post that was categorically incorrect if it referenced 0.11. Posters were commenting as if "that's not the latest update, fyi".
I mainly care about the UI. That alone makes this game playable, regardless, despite any minor shortcomings. It would be the road to success for this, or any, dev. It would be a shame to see this effort wasted by short-term considerations.
I didn't really take offense, I was just tired and ratty, it was 2AM here and I hadn't been asleep since 8AM Wednesday, it's now nearly 1PM and I have just woken up, bliss I tell you, sheer bliss.
I am glad I made the comment though, otherwise I would not have given the game even as much as a glance.
The last game I made, people we're asking for a walk through after 5 mins of downloading it lol, I kid you not, it was only an entry for the AIF mini-comp and I thought the quiz was easy, still, you live and learn!!
And to Tremmi (Above), keep up the good work my friend. I have only played for 5 mins so far, but really enjoying your game.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
To buggy i got to the point you have to get on a date with natalie but so many bugs and errors occur it makes it unplayable for me. It ends in game over.

Reactions: Nuv

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I played the entire game over from 0.01-0.11 (what we have on this site). The only bug I encountered was at the beginning of 0.02, but clicking "ignore" allowed me to carry on. (The dev says he's now fixed this).
I play without a walk through by clicking every option, then determining which path gives off the most "positive vibes" in its next 2-3 screens. Yes, fairly often some of these paths would lead to a dead end but these were easily avoided.
Either use a walk through or use my method. If my method, extensively use the (roll)back and forward options. Most positives and negatives are easily deduced from the dialogs.
Good luck!
Thanks but that doesnt work. In the date with natalie i get an error after every question and pressing ignore and rollback doesnt change that.
Pressing ignore skips the option for me to pick anything and leaves me with the game over screen after her questions when she wants to sum up.

I probably have to replay the whole story and delete my saves. But im not interested to grind through it again. And i tried 2 different saves i downloaded from this thread and i get the same errors.

So i either replay or delete the game and i think i go for the last.

But thanks for trying to help me :)

Reactions: virtuvoid

tainanking

Feb 3, 2018
hello there
i have download 0.11 ver. from page 1
this add : mega
but it is including 2.47gb show on mega page
full file is 2.5gb by download

is that right?
it should be only a kind of visul novel ????

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
hello there
i have download 0.11 ver. from page 1
this add : mega
but it is including 2.47gb show on mega page
full file is 2.5gb by download

is that right?
it should be only a kind of visul novel ????

v.0.11 really has 2.47gb ..

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

Patrons only

Is there any information??

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes