1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
19984_zaefazef.png

Overview:

Young teenager lives with his mother. Mother is very attractive and sexy. Almost every day his mother meets with different men, which want to fuck her. One of your goals - prevent their actions, other goal is seduce your mother and then fuck. On long storypath you meet other characters like sister or her friend, all of them could help you with your interest.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-24
Release Date: 2018-12-29
Developer: Tremmi -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console Command:

Change-log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: * -
ANDROID*

Extras: - Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

8771295162290290099.png vanna.png zast1.png greetings1.png kitch3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How old is the protag, that the mom looks like early 20s max?
When I play mom/son incest I want a milf.
I wonder if she's multiracial or even Mediterranean. That would explain her youthful appearance since she's darker skinned. I personally know african americans, multiracial adults, and some Italians/Greeks (friends and family) and some age super super slow. I don't look my age myself unless you see the gray in my goatee.

About the game.. it looks like the artist forgot to apply the laws of physics to the gal's hair. I wish I had her hair!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks like another stock DAZ model or something, I swear I have seen that face as a sister in at least one or two games.

I do like the stockings though, that is an attraction for me.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I have yet to play this and I will withhold on playing it for the moment, the SS do make the game look promising.
I also love the fact the mom is gorgeous and has normal "assets" instead of and a butt ugly face as if shit been laying in the sun for too long that it looks like a fucked up dried fruit and giant ass titties and crap.
Anyways it is looking good.I did not check all the written comment's yet but one thing can irk me badly in these games is how they pronounce the mother Mom or Mum or Ma works but when they are adult's and still call someone momma mommy or mama it just..urgh. Hope that is not the case in this one.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That mother is at best 27 and if she didn't get knocked up before 18 I'll put the kid at 9. The creator added 10 years on the paper to avoid pedophelia on top of incest. But she looks like a nice "sister" model. So I'll just change the backstory to your older sister became your legal guardian after your parents skipped town or died and never told you since you don't remember them and just call her Mom. You decided to still live with her till you land on your feet after highschool.
Now to actually play the game. lol

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I have yet to play this and I will withhold on playing it for the moment, the SS do make the game look promising.
I also love the fact the mom is gorgeous and has normal "assets" instead of and a butt ugly face as if shit been laying in the sun for too long that it looks like a fucked up dried fruit and giant ass titties and crap.
Anyways it is looking good.I did not check all the written comment's yet but one thing can irk me badly in these games is how they pronounce the mother Mom or Mum or Ma works but when they are adult's and still call someone momma mommy or mama it just..urgh. Hope that is not the case in this one.
I agree with you, as that giant butt and breasts fetish plagues many games unfortunately. It first bugged me in Bethesda games and the Sims series, but when you think about it, enlarged assets isn't much different than these guy models with massive members and huge muscles. The people that like those models are probably very disappointed in this game. :p

Apr 2, 2017
Darker skin, tends to be thicker and less subject to the wrinkles etc associated with age. The whiter you are the more you tend to show your age. Not a universal, but that is the reason.

Mar 7, 2017
I agree with you, as that giant butt and breasts fetish plagues many games unfortunately. It first bugged me in Bethesda games and the Sims series, but when you think about it, enlarged assets isn't much different than these guy models with massive members and huge muscles. The people that like those models are probably very disappointed in this game. :p
I wouldn't mind a slightly rounder ass on the mom because as it stands it looks a little bit like man booty right now.

Reactions: QoSKitty

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Looks like another stock DAZ model or something, I swear I have seen that face as a sister in at least one or two games.

I do like the stockings though, that is an attraction for me.
and here I think those stockings look ridiculous. Love thigh highs, but bare feet? I've seen exposed to and leggings that have exposed toes and heels but never actually seen stockings like those.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
That mother is at best 27 and if she didn't get knocked up before 18 I'll put the kid at 9. The creator added 10 years on the paper to avoid pedophelia on top of incest. But she looks like a nice "sister" model. So I'll just change the backstory to your older sister became your legal guardian after your parents skipped town or died and never told you since you don't remember them and just call her Mom. You decided to still live with her till you land on your feet after highschool.
Now to actually play the game. lol
Well I would not say 27 but there are plenty of women I have met that were pretty young looking yet they were aged 35+
They were just that fit and their gene's have been very generous with them I guess. I would go with her being around 34+ and the daughter just recently turning 19 I guess.

I wouldn't mind a slightly rounder ass on the mom because as it stands it looks a little bit like man booty right now.
Round perky butts, does not have to be big but not too small either...am a ass person XD I prefer it over tit size I could care less if they have A cup or B cup as long as they got a bit of it am good but the ass has to be there. Have seen some chick with big ass melon's but with ass so flat you could iron clothes on it...such a turn off.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Hmmm... short, but short. With a side order of short.

I think I'll check back in around 0.5 or so.

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes