AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Hi singsun66 , just a request. If you are making another game, can you reduce the number of routes. Coz sometimes I get too involved in opening new routes that I forget to jerk off
It may sound funny but I can only concentrate on max 2 things at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibracadabra07

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi singsun66 , just a request. If you are making another game, can you reduce the number of routes. Coz sometimes I get too involved in opening new routes that I forget to jerk off
It may sound funny but I can only concentrate on max 2 things at a time.
Yeah, maybe multiple tittles like ntrman would be a better idea instead of multiple routes. I'll consider making some routew their own game if i felt the game becoming too large

cccpack

Feb 22, 2023
Nice game, I can’t wait to play the next version,The depiction in my heart is wonderful!Although NTR+BDSM+mom is a niche theme, I like it !If you want the follow-up plot.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, many of the subscribers hate it. Which was bad because i already spent a lot of money to buy the 3090 lol
I'm sorry, can you tell if this game is going to have a sequel? If so, when is it likely to be expected?
I am interested in the approximate dates, I understand that it is impossible to know the exact date.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes