VN Ren'Py Abandoned Morning Futa [v0.1.7] [Sa Nya Nya]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks for deleting my comments, my mans. I wasn't saying I "don't want this" since it's not really my place to judge anyone, or mainly because I could give a shit. I was just interested as to why people like women with dicks. Glad to see you're keeping the thread safe from monsters like me. Keep fighting the good fight.
LOL, I seem to detect the slightest note of sarcasm :D

But seriously, it was just off-topic. You're no more of a monster than any of the rest of us on this forum. Wait.... now I'm sad. :(

Aug 11, 2017
LOL, I seem to detect the slightest note of sarcasm :D

But seriously, it was just off-topic. You're no more of a monster than any of the rest of us on this forum. Wait.... now I'm sad. :(
Me? Sarcasm? What is that, me english no good. No but seriously, you're a real cool dude, was kinda expecting backlash for that. Have a great day, my friend :HeyGuys:

Reactions: bas

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Interesting demo, nice branching and finally a game where futa on male is a main focus.

My only gripe would be the relatively simplistic drawing style, but hey, I'll take anything at this point.

Dec 28, 2017
All i can say is don't go in expecting a meaningful or even properly written story. It is barely in English, and i am not trying to be rude. But hey as long as it has what people want i doubt many will bother reading the "story"

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
By the gods plz we need more of this. We need more futa on male.
Whenever there's a combination of a futa and a male, 99% of the time it's "futa on male", kind of wish there was more of it the other way around. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to stuff, but I'm a little tired of this genre being so one-sided in the way it's presented. Dickgirls are hot, but I don't understand why they always have to be the dominant partner.

The game looks alright. The creator says that there are multiple endings, do any of the paths allow you to not be a submissive person?

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Whenever there's a combination of a futa and a male, 99% of the time it's "futa on male", kind of wish there was more of it the other way around. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to stuff, but I'm a little tired of this genre being so one-sided in the way it's presented. Dickgirls are hot, but I don't understand why they always have to be the dominant partner.

The game looks alright. The creator says that there are multiple endings, do any of the paths allow you to not be a submissive person?
In my experience, it usually is the other way around. Whenever a futa is involved it either only fucks women or is fucked by men, rarely do we get a game where it is futa on male.

In comics or pin-up, one-shot drawings, sure, male on futa is more prevalent, but games? Need more of it.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
In my experience, it usually is the other way around. Whenever a futa is involved it either only fucks women or is fucked by men, rarely do we get a game where it is futa on male.

In comics or pin-up, one-shot drawings, sure, male on futa is more prevalent, but games? Need more of it.
Just on this site alone, there are tons of games, artwork and animations where the focus is males submitting to futa/shemale/etc. I don't really have any suggestions, since it's not my cup of tea, but any net search engine will bombard you with that stuff.

Actually, off the top of my head, you'd probably like , I've played it a few times, it's a solid game, although obviously it can't hold my attention long, because of its one-sided content. If your character was imply a futa or shemale, that would be one thing, but I have weird hangups about submissive male characters, despite basically being bisexual, due to my chosen interests on this topic, but I am what I am.

On the other hand, as far as dominate male x futa goes, I can only think of a few comics and what not that I've come across over the years. 's games got put on here recently, but they only have maybe one scene in them, and always concerning the school nurse (although she is quite lovely), and has submissive futas, but it's pretty far into the game. There are some content creators that do it, but their pretty rare. and are personal favorites, and I have supported the latter for quite a while now, because their games are amazing (if your into submissive dickgirls, anyway).

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Aww yiss, another futa game! And it's even based around futa-on-male for once! Can't wait to see how this dev...

*Sees "On-Hold" tag*

Ahhhhhhhhh fiddlesticks. While futa-on-female is my top preference it's also just as great to see something even remotely related to futa; futa-on-male is just as awesome. The dev seems to have paused their patreon until November so here's hoping we see them continue then.

But for now;
1507630306736.png

Reactions: Choo-choo

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Just a reminder for all: topic is the game in the OP. If you want to debate sexuality and/or fetish preferences (which I have no earthly idea why you'd want to do either), this or any other game thread is not the place to do it, please.
dude, we made a fucking TOMATO DEBATE months ago. don't underestimate people's urge to debate over nonsense xD.

Reactions: Ennoch

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Just on this site alone, there are tons of games, artwork and animations where the focus is males submitting to futa/shemale/etc. I don't really have any suggestions, since it's not my cup of tea, but any net search engine will bombard you with that stuff.

Actually, off the top of my head, you'd probably like , I've played it a few times, it's a solid game, although obviously it can't hold my attention long, because of its one-sided content. If your character was imply a futa or shemale, that would be one thing, but I have weird hangups about submissive male characters, despite basically being bisexual, due to my chosen interests on this topic, but I am what I am.

On the other hand, as far as dominate male x futa goes, I can only think of a few comics and what not that I've come across over the years. 's games got put on here recently, but they only have maybe one scene in them, and always concerning the school nurse (although she is quite lovely), and has submissive futas, but it's pretty far into the game. There are some content creators that do it, but their pretty rare. and are personal favorites, and I have supported the latter for quite a while now, because their games are amazing (if your into submissive dickgirls, anyway).
You literally stated every single thing I played or saw regarding futa XD

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote