VN Ren'Py Abandoned Morning Futa [v0.1.7] [Sa Nya Nya]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

red7aco

Dec 2, 2021
I ported this game to browser (story and art). You can find me on Itch. And I want to continue to add more stuff to the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I ported this game to browser (story and art). You can find me on Itch. And I want to continue to add more stuff to the game.
I'm pretty sure that counts as copyright infringement somewhere, but what do I know? I download pirated games from this site. :D
Still, I'll be following your progress.

Thekuru

Apr 28, 2018
I'm doing it in good faith. It's more like fan art.
I really want to contact original author. But before I need to make something good and shiny.
I talked a bit with Sa Nya Nya on Reddit, because I volunteered to proofread his/her next game. He/she deleted his/her Reddit account and Patreon years ago due to real life obligations, making it hard to get in touch now. However, I cannot imagine that Sa Nya Nya would object to you continuing the work
Btw, love your work!

Reactions: red7aco

red7aco

Dec 2, 2021
That's really cool. And I'm doing my part too. Adding some stuff to this little project. Now there is a map with our characters and dungeon with dumb enemies.
I believe red7cat is reincarnation of Sa Nya Nya and their reddit name is gk_RedCat. Usually they post at r/futanari.

Thekuru

Apr 28, 2018
I totally misunderstood. I thought you were red7cat, just with a variation of your name...
As many, I've always wondered of red7cat is Sa Nya Nya

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
link plz ?
Well, I didn't find Morning Futa, but I did find .
Also, you might want to check out.
I'm not sure if Red7Aco and Red7Cat are the same person, but anyway.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Well, I didn't find Morning Futa, but I did find .
Also, you might want to check out.
I'm not sure if Red7Aco and Red7Cat are the same person, but anyway.
Thanks but sorry I hate mini games like those, I prefer VN or RPG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote