VN Ren'Py Abandoned Morning Futa [v0.1.7] [Sa Nya Nya]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tid

Aug 16, 2017
Screenshot_2.png

Overview:
This is a short story in the style of visual novels. (Ren'Py engine). I tried to make some variation, so there are several endings. I hope you enjoy it!
Thread Updated: 2022-11-22
Release Date: 2018-09-24
Developer: Sa Nya Nya
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Length: Very short
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There's nothing useful in a post that announces your intention to not play a game. In fact, they start arguments with the people that are interested in the game.

If it's not for you, that's perfectly fine, but please just move on. Thanks.

Endurable

Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 153983
Overview:
This is a short story in the style of visual novels. (Ren'Py engine). I tried to make some variation, so there are several endings. I hope you enjoy it!

Updated: 24/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
Length: Very, very short.

Installation:

Download: - - -

View attachment 153983 View attachment 153984 View attachment 153985
By the gods plz we need more of this. We need more futa on male.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes. Boss just warned all of us to stop moaning about non-thread-related issues which people ignored so there was a wipe. (I assume)

Jul 10, 2017
Yes. Boss just warned all of us to stop moaning about non-thread-related issues which people ignored so there was a wipe. (I assume)
Huh odd I read those comments they seemed fine to me hell even the comment I made wasn't moaning about the game all I said was "it's not for me but i'm sure it has it's fans" I played it so I made a comment.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Huh odd I read those comments they seemed fine to me hell even the comment I made wasn't moaning about the game all I said was "it's not for me but i'm sure it has it's fans" I played it so I made a comment.
Yeah, there was a debate on sexuality and a bunch of other off topic posts.

Honestly, the comment you made wasn't bad, it just wasn't clear that you'd played the game. Every new thread we get posts of people going "DONT WUNT THIS" and that's how it read to me, so my apologies for misunderstanding.

Just a reminder for all: topic is the game in the OP. If you want to debate sexuality and/or fetish preferences (which I have no earthly idea why you'd want to do either), this or any other game thread is not the place to do it, please.

Aug 11, 2017

Honestly, the comment you made wasn't bad, it just wasn't clear that you'd played the game. Every new thread we get posts of people going "DONT WUNT THIS" and that's how it read to me, so my apologies for misunderstanding.

Just a reminder for all: topic is the game in the OP. If you want to debate sexuality and/or fetish preferences (which I have no earthly idea why you'd want to do either), this or any other game thread is not the place to do it, please.
Thanks for deleting my comments, my mans. I wasn't saying I "don't want this" since it's not really my place to judge anyone, or mainly because I could give a shit. I was just interested as to why people like women with dicks. Glad to see you're keeping the thread safe from monsters like me. Keep fighting the good fight.

Reactions: bas
Jul 10, 2017

Ok I understand that's fine I wasn't saying the game was bad or anything hell I hope it does well it seems decent and I do hope people enjoy it.

Reactions: bas
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote