More than a year here and never introduced myself

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Hello gentlemans and gentlewomans, i mean... ladies, sorry i am a bit embarrassed...
or maybe not
I am Matheus or Matthews in english, my friends call me Mat and my enemies call me... Mat:p
I like making roleplays of stories i like, that's a reason why i play games, cuz i can kind of roleplay that i'm someone else or something else, you know... boyhood problems...
I like Rpgs mostly or games with a bit of grinding, not too much, just a bit.
I'm okay with almost any kind of genre, the only one i really don't like is ntr, but i can't judge who likes it, since i don't mind some incest in games...
I like to think about games, books and stuff like another "worlds", more than just a another story, but sometimes people just want to fap, and by people i include myself...
I'm from Brazil, not something really important i think, just saying because that's the reason my english isn't perfect, but since a lot of people here aren't native eng speakers too... doesn't really matter as long u can understand me right?
I think this is getting too big so i gonna finish with this little story... when i created this account i didn't really paid attention about this "community", after all, i just wanted to download the games i liked for free cuz i couldn't pay their patreons, since USD it's kinda expensive compared to BRL atm... but this lasts weeks, i got a bit alone in my life and i started to pay more attention to this community and others ones, visiting the forums and trying to be more active here, and i really liked the people here so far, can even laugh sometimes.
Just wanted to thank all the nice people here, that help each other when someone need help with something cuz their game crashed or something like that, that make mods to help with the grinding games, that upload and use their free time without even getting paid for it...
I hope you have a good day, or night, bye.

Ps: hope one day i can help someone here :)
Pps: sorry for the big post

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I'm from Brazil, not something really important i think, just saying because that's the reason my english isn't perfect, but since a lot of people here aren't native eng speakers too... doesn't really matter as long u can understand me right?
WOW another brazilian in this site, well welcome my friend!

Reactions: Mat Skyfire

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello gentlemans and gentlewomans, i mean... ladies, sorry i am a bit embarrassed...
or maybe not
I am Matheus or Matthews in english, my friends call me Mat and my enemies call me... Mat:pokerFace:
I like making roleplays of stories i like, that's a reason why i play games, cuz i can kind of roleplay that i'm someone else or something else, you know... boyhood problems...
I like Rpgs mostly or games with a bit of grinding, not too much, just a bit.
I'm okay with almost any kind of genre, the only one i really don't like is ntr, but i can't judge who likes it, since i don't mind some incest in games...
I like to think about games, books and stuff like another "worlds", more than just a another story, but sometimes people just want to fap, and by people i include myself...
I think this is getting too big so i gonna finish with this little story... when i created this account i didn't really paid attention about this "community", after all, i just wanted to download the games i liked for free cuz i couldn't pay their patreons, since USD it's kinda expensive compared to BRL atm... but this lasts weeks, i got a bit alone in my life and i started to pay more attention to this community and others ones, visiting the forums and trying to be more active here, and i really liked the people here so far, can even laugh sometimes.
Just wanted to thank all the nice people here, that help each other when someone need help with something cuz their game crashed or something like that, that make mods to help with the grinding games, that upload and use their free time without even getting paid for it...
I hope you have a good day, or night, bye.

Ps: hope one day i can help someone here :)
Pps: sorry for the big post
Welcome!

Reactions: Mat Skyfire