Flash Abandoned Morcreas Universal Axis [v1.2] [AGlassofMilk]

localarean

Jul 13, 2017
wtf am i supposed to be doing? i get to this big mother fucker in a suit of power armor and jump past him to hit him from behind and i just fall down dead with a half full lifebar. what the fuck!?
You need to slightly get in their attack range then run back, they have a cooldown before they can attack again. Thats when you whack them.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Not bad, pretty basic platformer but it has potential. Reminds me of early GoRepeat. Haven't gotten all the codes yet, but so far:
1A is Shell
1b is WetBeach
2A is StoneTemple
2B is Shamaness
2C is ChantingWet
2D is DarkSpell
2E is BigSpread
2F is DeepTear
2G is BlackSummon
2H is CarvingSands
2I is WarmSunshine
2J is DoublePressure

Edited: Thanks to @earthshaker34 and @localarean for 2E - 2J.
2K - BlueWater

localarean

Jul 13, 2017
In fact, ALL soldiers have cooldown. Some are quicker than others, but most are slow and can be killed quickly. Also, i was replaying level 1 and noticed that killing the power armored guard in the last part of the level doesn't count towards "Enemies killed". I'm running out of ideas to unlock 1c and 1d bonus codes.
That's right, that's how i managed to get to the end of the levels so quick, that way you don't need to sneak.
I couldn't manage to get 1c or 1d either.

localarean

Jul 13, 2017
I did it.
You have to literally speedrun the level only killing the enemies in the direct path. PERFECTLY.
No damage at all and you get the full 10k.

1A is Shell
1b is WetBeach
1c is HardLab
1d is CavePlug

2A is StoneTemple
2B is Shamaness
2C is ChantingWet
2D is DarkSpell
2E is BigSpread
2F is DeepTear
2G is BlackSummon
2H is CarvingSands
2I is WarmSunshine
2J is DoublePressure

W65

May 31, 2018
Local, you're legendary.
With that, i guess our business is done here. There's still the secret code for the theater, but i don't guess we're going to get it soon.
Isn't it that ououououou whatever thing from a page back or so?

Reactions: Mr. Liwett

W65

May 31, 2018
Holy molly, how did you people get that thing? I don't know who's crazier, the dev or the one who thought "Let's write ououououou here to see what happens". Anyway, unlocked everything (some scenes need downloading but ok, let's wait the dev).
Welp, everything is done here. 100% boys, great work.
Well, I'll tell you a thing. Flash is capable of being decompiled with readily available software, so someone probably decompiled the game and literally just looked through the code to figure out that password. That would've been what I would've done if I'd wanted a code like that in a Flash game. Doesn't work on most other platforms since the code can't be as easily reverse engineered into something human-readable.

Me, I just was reading through this thread and noticed that someone had posted it.

Reactions: Mr. Liwett

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Well, I'll tell you a thing. Flash is capable of being decompiled with readily available software, so someone probably decompiled the game and literally just looked through the code to figure out that password. That would've been what I would've done if I'd wanted a code like that in a Flash game.
It's how I got 2K's code :p

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I did it.
You have to literally speedrun the level only killing the enemies in the direct path. PERFECTLY.
No damage at all and you get the full 10k.

1A is Shell
1b is WetBeach
1c is HardLab
1d is CavePlug

2A is StoneTemple
2B is Shamaness
2C is ChantingWet
2D is DarkSpell
2E is BigSpread
2F is DeepTear
2G is BlackSummon
2H is CarvingSands
2I is WarmSunshine
2J is DoublePressure
Sorry to ask but where do I input these codes? I see nothing in the theater screen to input anything and just type these in seems to do nothing.

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
Sorry to ask but where do I input these codes? I see nothing in the theater screen to input anything and just type these in seems to do nothing.
Go to C:\Users\user\Downloads\morcreasaxis\bonus_files and extract each on and when it asks for a password put the code for each one.

Reactions: Hybris

Blilous

Mar 19, 2019
According to him on HentaiFoundry, his patreon got removed, but he's trying to move on to pixiv and fanbox for his content

EDIT:

Last edited: